Once Upon a Christmastime Parade Audio

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Hey Guys!

I know this is a BIG request, but Christmastime my all time most favorite parade music WDW has done. Can anyone point me in the direction of the audio to the parade? I have wanted it ever since the parade debuted. Any cast members who may have it, please PM me. I'm sure I have something we can trade for it!

RamyaKitty

Yes, I would like to find it too! The music kept getting stuck in my head after I saw the parade. I've scoured the internet for any signs of it, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. :shrug:

ISTCrew20

I have it as individual float loops and as an entire parade as a whole with introduction. I am really looking for a source copy of the Hollywood Pictures Backlot BGM at DCA or Mickey's Shining Star Cavalcade from Disneyland source audio.

mpaul32001

Original Poster
I have it as individual float loops and as an entire parade as a whole with introduction. I am really looking for a source copy of the Hollywood Pictures Backlot BGM at DCA or Mickey's Shining Star Cavalcade from Disneyland source audio.

Hey IST,

Didn't you say last night on IM that you couldn't send out Christmastime because your friend could get fired if you did?

You should get straight on your information here. People will start not to trust you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom