On your next WDW visit....what will you try that you never have before?

threeyoda

Eating at multiple table-service restaurants for the first time (We've never done reservation dining before, always quick-service!)

AllyInWonderland

I kinda want to go on Rockin Roller Coaster but I'm a real wimp when it comes to rides. Can u tell when it goes upside down? Does it drop your stomach? I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!!!!

sacrosby

I kinda want to go on Rockin Roller Coaster but I'm a real wimp when it comes to rides. Can u tell when it goes upside down? Does it drop your stomach? I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!!!!
Yes, it goes upside down, but it happens so quickly u wont realize it until it's done. Lol
My teenage son isn't big on thrill rides but he went on and loved it! Give it a try, you will enjoy it! :)

sacrosby

My sons and I were bummed that Country Bears was closed for refurb. We had planned on enjoying the corniness together. Next time :(
Also the Fantasyland exp!

AgentB911

Downtown-I'm thinking we may try Quest.
MK-Space Mountain. Because it was down for refurb on our last 2 visits.
Epcot-Mission Space and Biergarten.
DHS-Backlot Tour(?)

tink729

I've experienced every attraction, but I'll be dining at Coral Reef for the first time when I visit in November!

mamamouse

Eating at Olivias, Captains Grill, and Chefs de France for the first time. =)
If I can give you any advice I'd say DON"T DO IT!!!! Olivia's is a cute little place and the food pics look good but It was disgusting,the only decent thing was the coconut bread.I had 3 courses all of which I really only took 2-3 bites of it was gross then i tried all of my daughters food n it was gross too,I can say i tried it but i have no desire to ever go there again,and i strongly urge anyone and everyone against it.

Well we've kind of done this thread the other way around. We are just back and we always try to do things we haven't before. This trip we did the following:

Katsuri Grill (on the recommendation of Lou Mongello) and it was fantastic. It was such a nice change from the standard fare of burgers or hot dogs (although I'm not a food snob, I like those too...hence the trip later in the evening The Electric Umbrella)

Bongos (at Downtown Disney) In all honesty I have never had any interest to go here before. We had an ADR booked for our Anniversary at Paradiso 37 however it was too early and we couldn't change it. We thought we'd try and go somewhere different and never had Cuban food. Well it was amazing and it was incredibly affordable.

Festival Of The Lion King We always miss this show and this was the first time we ever saw it. It far exceeded our expectations and a nice way to leave the heat also.

Disneykidder

We try a new restaurant and resort every trip we make. On our next trip we will also be trying a new restaurant and will be staying at a villa as our first time being DVC members. :)

Once the kiddies are older, we can't wait to experience the tours. I realllllly want to do The Keys tour!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom