on ride moments??

Texas84

Still look out for the ghost chariot on SSE
In Splash sing "Show us your b***s" (There was a thread on this)
Do the "Here we go!" on Peter Pan
On every ride, tell newbies there is a loop
Do the monorail Spanish spiel
Do a military march in the Buzz queue

JIMINYCR

Before going into any of the parks we have to ride the monorail completely around the circuit. MK is always the first park. The first ride of the trip for us is Splash Mountain. As we go through the ride and get to the place where the zip-a-dee-doo-dah song is sung I turn to my son and say " Oh yeah baby we're finally back". I always purchase a photo of the drop to commemorate the trip. At the end of our vacation we finish with a morning at MK where we always toss a coin into the Cinderella wishing well to wish that we will be back soon.

1. I always call my sister while riding IASW. It is our favorite ride and yet we have never been in the parks at the same time to ride it. (We are finally going together in Sept.)

2. I always ride the HM at night.

3. I always have a Mickey icecream bar on the TTA.

4. I always stick out my tongue and make the "rock" sign for the picture on RnRC.

5. I always swing my feet on Soarin'.

6. I always take more pictures than I would ever need on KSafari.

Bri1121

1. I always call my sister while riding IASW. It is our favorite ride and yet we have never been in the parks at the same time to ride it. (We are finally going together in Sept.)

Yay for finally going with your sister!! Have fun!!

With my daughter now being able to ride bigger rides like Splash Mountain, I pretend I am scared and she tries to make me feel better!!

VDisneyFan18

on rnrc i scream donuts when i go through the donut

on the grand feista tour when we pass the restaraunt we chant burrito, burrito,burrito

Hot4Hudgens

Me & the usual suspects I travel with will typically utter something when on a dark ride:

-Tower of Terror ("Let me off!" when the elevator door closes, usually a smart power-outage remark when the video is through playing at the beginning)
-Space Mountain (always snap a photo in the blastoff tunnel and pretend like I'm reaching out to high 5 other riders when we're slowly moving up the track and they're flying down on the opposite side),
-Countless "scared" expressions on Dinosaur
-Drum along with the track in the Buzz Lightyear queue.

I know I'm forgetting a bunch here. I'll just have to post them later when my brain is working properly. Haha.

Disneydreamer23

Lets see here.. a few that come to mind
- smelling rome buring in S E and getting relaxed
- Thanking the phenicions for creating a comment alphebet in Space S E
-Thinking how much fun I been having at DW when smelling oranges on Soarin
-closing my eyes on test track when you almost crash into the wall
M K
-riding the pink dumbo
-for winnie the pooh I always say bouncy bouncy for the tigger part
-take a pic of dopey at the end of Snow white
H S
-try so hard to beat my fiance in toy story my arm almost falls off
-always watch beauty and the beast show and think of how much in love i am
AK
- go on Safari in the Am and the PM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom