On-line check in at 60 days

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I've done the on-line check in before a number of times. I enjoy the service and it works well for us. I'm less than a week away from the 60 day mark, which is the new 10 day mark as far as on-line check in. I'm not looking for another drawn out thread on MM+ and all that goes with it, we all have opinions on it. I'm looking to see what the fundamental differences in what I'm going to see on the screen, options, etc.. when I do on-line check in compared to previous experiences. Thanks for your help!

disney magic 06

I do not do online check-in. I like to make specific requests when we get there, and possibly get an "upgrade" when talking to the CM. It happens!:D
Hey you guys! Have fun! I'm jealous! Our spring break is next week, and I'd so like to be at WDW.:eek: But, I am patiently ( ha ha ) waiting for June!:D

We did online check in for the first time last year. We got an upgrade to a pool view at Wilderness Lodge, which is apparently quite unusual as we were staying 12 days, and there was no line whatsoever to check in (to be fair only a short line for regular check in)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom