Olympics Merchandise?

smalld

Original Poster
Has anybody herd of merchandise for the Vancouver Olympics being sold in Canada at EPCOT? For the summer games in Beijing they sold pins and such in China.

Figment82

I was at the pavilion a couple weeks ago, and they had nothing. I was so surprised because, like you said, the China pavilion had so much two years ago. I'm hoping they'll be getting some merchandise in soon.

EPCOT Explorer

I was at the pavilion a couple weeks ago, and they had nothing. I was so surprised because, like you said, the China pavilion had so much two years ago. I'm hoping they'll be getting some merchandise in soon.

I don't think the China'08 stuff sold too well, maybe that's why. TONS of it ended up at the Outlet Stores in Miami. :lol:

Captain Hank

They have a small selection of official Vancouver 2010 Olympics sweatshirts at the Canada pavilion--got one for myself today. The only place I saw them was at the little merchandise kiosk right on the promenade.

raceroom

We were there two weeks ago and I searched everywhere for olympic gear. Nowhere in Epcot had anything. I asked a CM in Canada and her reply was something to the effect that NBC is carrying the olympics and Disney owns ABC and espn so I guess its a conflict.:shrug: Makes sence I guess. Just a side note I was in Target two days ago and they had several nice Olympic tees for about $12.99. Hope this helps

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom