Old Yeller...DVD.

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I bought the new "Old Yeller" DVD last week and just got around to playing it. It hangs up bad on chapter 6! I have four different DVD players (1 Sony Play Station, 1 Sony DVP-NC600, 1 Phillips and 1 Hitachi) and they all hang on various parts of chapter 6. Anyone else have this problem or do I have a real collectors item?

TURKEY

Originally posted by Talsonic
I bought the new "Old Yeller" DVD last week and just got around to playing it. It hangs up bad on chapter 6! I have four different DVD players (1 Sony Play Station, 1 Sony DVP-NC600, 1 Phillips and 1 Hitachi) and they all hang on various parts of chapter 6. Anyone else have this problem or do I have a real collectors item?

I don't know about Old Yeller, but I have the other 3 Vault Disney ones. I haven't gotten around to watching them yet (my DVD isn't here at my new apt. yet), but will let you know if I have problems with them.

I did have major problems with Mary Poppins that I bought recently. I bought it at a Sam's Club. Maybe that has something to do with mine.

Since it is more than likely a dual-layer disc, it is probably the laser going from one layer to the next. If it is more than a slight pause, you should return the disc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom