Old WDWMAGIC Discussion Board format

acassels

Original Poster
What happened to the old discussion board format on the home page - it was there last week and now is gone??? Is was soooo much easier to access my rumours and news posts from there :( PLZ bring it back

nepalostparks

What happened to the old discussion board format on the home page - it was there last week and now is gone??? Is was soooo much easier to access my rumours and news posts from there :( PLZ bring it back

Please see the special Help section dedicated to the new forums: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/forums/help-and-feedback.131/

Steve is working on returning that feature. In the meantime, check out all of the new features the forums now offer!

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
You mean the links from the wdwmagic.com home page to the discussion board threads? Steve has said those will be returning at some point. I believe that right now, the discussion boards are on the new software platform, while the main landing page and the rest of the site are still on the old platform. Once it all migrates, the links from the homepage to the threads should return.

Tigger#1

I just wish I could get rid of this mobile crap. I hate mobile pages and having no way to return to the full site sucks.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I just wish I could get rid of this mobile crap. I hate mobile pages and having no way to return to the full site sucks.
Currently, browsing on a mobile device forces the forum into the mobile format. This is because for the vast majority of mobile users on a typical 3G connection, it is by far the best solution. I understand that in some cases, some users may like to use the full desktop version on a mobile device. I am looking to make that possible, but there are some technical hurdles in doing that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom