Old Town

77johnson77

Original Poster
Does anyone else go to old town while at WDW, I like to go there and watch the peopple throw up oon the human slingshot , and the Coke store is cool

djmatthews

Wrong forum, but I do think Old Town is a lovely place at night time, just something different from visiting the theme parks.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Old Town gives me the willies. I think it might be the carnies. They're like circus folk.

Smell like cabbage...

small hands.
:lookaroun

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I like going to Old Town on Fridays and Saturdays while the sun is still up...

old town is great, especially when they have the old cars on saturday nights.

i certainly wouldn't recommend the rides though. i have to much to live for than to allow a kid making $7 an hour to "secure me" into a harness that will keep me safe during a 300 foot fall.

:eek:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by barnum42
Dare I ask what happens to you when the sun goes down?

depends on which friday or saturday.. I either go to a more "me" nighttime establishment (namely a Pub serving Stella :slurp: )...

however.. I've discovered that the British store in Old Town sells bottled stellas for around $2... so I don't have to leave early anymore.

Security

I think this would be the right forum though? It is called 'Everything Else' and Old Town isnt exactly WDW so I think it fits but anyway I find old town pretty cool. I like the Go Carts they fun! wee...ok anyway the haunted house in Old Town is pretty cool too along with the rolleycoasta in the back :D. Its all fun:D

NemoRocks78

Seized
I love Old Town a lot. Great place and a great atmosphere. Love the British Store (they've got my favorite candy, a Cadbury Wipsa bar....mmmm! They oughta start selling those nationally here in the U.S.! Last time I was in Europe I bought like 10 Wispa bars. I'm hoping to pick up a box of 'em when i'm back in Europe this summer! Ok, I got a bit off topic there, sorry bout that!:D ) and that store down at the north end where the coaster is that sells the Pepsi's for 50 cents, even though I despise Pepsi I always pick up one when i'm there. Rides-wise, they've got the basic carnival stuff, which sometimes I'll do, but I usually only do the go-karts. I'm also hoping next time i'm there to hit the new G-Force, looks like an awesome ride. Haven't been in a while actually, last visit was back in September. Too long I must say. I like the go-kart tracks over on I-Drive a lot better, but these ones are fun too.

crazygirley

Avoid Old Town at all costs on Saturday nights in the summer...it's full of nothing but sweaty carnies, trashy older women with beers, and obnoxious older men trying to hook up with them...who also have beers. I'm always afraid one of the three is going to steal my purse...

Oh, but if you do happen to find yourself there on a Saturday night in the summer, check out all of the drunk people getting tattoos at the tattoo place...wow!

barnum42

Originally posted by crazygirley
Avoid Old Town at all costs on Saturday nights in the summer...it's full of nothing but sweaty carnies, trashy older women with beers, and obnoxious older men trying to hook up with them...who also have beers. I'm always afraid one of the three is going to steal my purse...

Oh, but if you do happen to find yourself there on a Saturday night in the summer, check out all of the drunk people getting tattoos at the tattoo place...wow!
Hey - so, if I want to create that authentic Florida feeling I just have to go to Bristol city centre on a Saturday night!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom