Old School Attractions

djn4882

Original Poster
I was just curious to see what everyone's favorite "old school" attraction was and explain why. by old school i mean anything before 1995.

aim

This is a tough one. I would probably have to say Horizons! Just to smell the orange smell over & over!:D

PeeplMoovr

I'm stuck between CoP, Spaceship Earth, Horizons, and World of Motion. I'm not indecisive, it's just that I like each on equally for different reasons and for what each one means to me. But if I had to pick, I'd pick Captain EO.
Just kidding.:lol:

Thunder Kz

I've got to go with either Mission to Mars or 20,000 Leagues. Not sure if it's an "attraction", but I loved River Country too.

stingrock23

Mr. Toad. hands down. I know Pooh is a great attraction, though i've never been on it yet, but it killed me when Mr. Toad was removed.

Thunder Kz

Originally posted by ImSweetPea
but I loved River Country too.

It this gone forever????

Don't know if it's gone forever, but I loved that place! All this cold weather makes me miss it even more. I dated a girl that lifeguarded there, and she said it might go forever because the dangerous setup caused too many liability problems.

Let's hope she's wrong!

polyman 65

I must really be old for 1995 to be old school(I hate that term old school)for me old school would be when I was a kid so 1975 sounds good,20,000 subs,If you had wings,Monsanto 360deg movie and the swan boats .

lukacseven

My first visit to WDW was in '88. Not sure what was there and gone before that, but I always talk about 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. That probably stands out most as my favorite. I also remember World of Motion and Horizons. The Figment Ride as it was at that time was very good, too.

DonaldDuck

Well, I liked Horizons, which I last went on in 1996. And also World of Motion, which I think I last went on in 1990. But the one that tops my list is the original Journey Into Imagination - I always loved that one. But i guess I can never ride them again. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom