Old Rides

venooch333

Original Poster
What do disney do with all the stuff from old rides??? Also does anyone know any websites with pictures of behind the scenes at disney and some of the attractions:confused: :confused: :king:

Bliff

Well, this isn't behind the scenes, it's more over them, but try Disney Pix

Click on the ''Extras!" button, then "Aerial Disney"

As far as "where does the old ride stuff go?" - some gets dismantled & destroyed, some recycled into other rides, some saved in warehouses, and some tossed outside to quietly rust away... check out GLB's Page and under the Magic Kingdom section is a picture of the old 20,000 leagues subs.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
I'm not sure about actual attraction pieces, but as a former Disney Store cm I can tell you that the stores actually put some store pieces on ebay. (from closed stores, refurbed stores, etc.)

Dayma

Some stuff ends up on EBAY sometimes but its not much.

I am sure they just put this stuff in a wharehouse somewhere.

StevenT

Originally posted by blackride
Some stuff ends up on EBAY sometimes but its not much.

I am sure they just put this stuff in a wharehouse somewhere.

Few months ago they had a ride vehicle from Mr. Toad for about $4,000

Horizons1

I remember reading that Disney has a warehouse in Lakeland somewhere that was built specifically for storing props,vehicles,and other such things from old rides.Does anyone know if thats true or not?I would love to find out where it is well because i live in Lakeland:lol:

pilka214

hey i live in lakeland too. awesome. there use to be an exibit of 20k and when it was removed they moved the organ to the hm. i am not sure if it was wdw's or dl's. but it would awesome if there is a warehouse in lakeland, also just recently disney purchased some land in polk county

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom