Old, Random Sorcerer's Hat Character M&Gs

disneyfan295

Original Poster
I was just looking through old vacation photos and I have lots of SH M&Gs. Does anyone remember when random characters used to come out throughout the day? Now it's just the members of the Fab 5, Stitch, and the Pooh characters. I miss how the old M&Gs were. Back in the day I've met Mulan as Ping, Bowler Hat Guy, and Megara just to name a few. Does anyone else have memories of Sorcerer's Hat meet and greets?

Last edited:

EricJ

That was before High School Musical (the first one) moved in and took over the court all afternoon. :(
(Which was also before Eisner shut the animation studio, and they needed some excuse for what to put inside the Building. Nowadays, characters like Wreck-It Ralph and the Incredibles need photo-op setups, which let them keep smaller crowds indoors.)

Up to that point, since it was the Disney-Movie park, it was the official place to meet the "new" 90's characters like the Hunchback, Hercules and Lilo characters, the years they debuted. I still have a favorite photo with Milo & Kida who were great in character, for the....short time they were there.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom