Old Monrail Red

SURPLUSKINGDOM

The Truth

Hi, Brian here former owner and founder of MOUSESURPLUS. I and Chip Young, were the original owners of mouse, the new owner bought Chip out in feb 2006, The sale paper & work was never right plus huge tax issues and difference of opinions, led to long court battles,the lawyers won (ha ha), i finally got fed up and said have it, Chip took his monorail home I took all my items and merchandise, and disolved old company, mouse became a daily headache to me, I had to worry about partner and not focus on why i started mouse, the love of walt,and everything disney,i couldnt stay on top of orders with all battles and distractions. So i have started again from beginning, no partners, no outside influence, if a order is goofed im the only one to blame. i believe in giving to churchs, and chartites and blessing people and employes's when ever possible, the partner wasnt in to that, i couldnt handle that part. For all of you that supported us thru the years, thank you. i have made many great friends,been given and traded great disney items from around the world.Until our new location is ready, I will miss seeing you guys personally, but im focusing on getting the best items at a great price & stopping staff from wrecking items. for those who want to know im on ebay as surpluskingdom,or surpluskingdom.net, All have a blessed new year and thanks, Brian

davidpw97

I live in Fayetteville, and have never heard anything about the monorail train being in Tyrone. What part of Tyrone was that picture taken in? I'd love to drive by and see it. Seems like there's a few of us who live near by, where all do you guys live in the ATL area?

Capt Sparrow

Hey Brian, thanks for the post. I've suffered through a ‘partnership’ business before as well. Quite the challenge I’m sure. I wish you well in your new venture. I'll be sure to check out your new stuff.

I’m on the northeast side of Atlanta. But, as far as the monorail car, it’s literally downtown Tyrone like Wedrod said. If you drive south down the main drag, it’s on the left. I believe the road was Senioa Rd.

Sorry WDWSog & VT Gal ….. go dawgs

scottnj1966

I was at Mouse Surplus in December. I knew something was up. The workers were using a forklift and tearing into piles of what they called trash. We all would have died for soem of that stuff.

We got our hands on a few things but they were still charging some hefty prices on things.

The place was half empty, the monorail of course was gone.
One of the workers told us it sold for a million dollars hahaha.
I wonder if he was telling us that as a joke we would believe or he was told that by someone.

I for one hopes Brian can get things back together again and build a better Mouse Surplus for us to see. It was a museum of sorts to us. We will miss it.

Scott

Tinkwannabe

Thanks for the heads up, Wedrod! We dropped by Tyrone and snagged a couple of pics of it on Saturday on our way to visit family in Moreland a few miles from there. We are WDW monorail lovers!

WDWFanatic

Michael Schoenith is the new owner of mousesurplus, i talked to him directly when my shipment got lost and then put back on ebay by accdent. He was very helpful and a nice guy.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Lyle Lanley: Well, sir, there's nothing on earth
Like a genuine,
Bona fide,
Electrified,
Six-car
Monorail!
What'd I say?

Ned Flanders: Monorail!

Lyle Lanley: What's it called?

Patty+Selma: Monorail!

Lyle Lanley: That's right! Monorail!

[crowd chants `Monorail' softly and rhythmically]

Miss Hoover: I hear those things are awfully loud...

Lyle Lanley: It glides as softly as a cloud.

Apu: Is there a chance the track could bend?

Lyle Lanley: Not on your life, my Hindu friend.

Barney: What about us brain-dead slobs?

Lyle Lanley: You'll be given cushy jobs.

Abe: Were you sent here by the devil?

Lyle Lanley: No, good sir, I'm on the level.

Wiggum: The ring came off my pudding can.

Lyle Lanley: Take my pen knife, my good man.

I swear it's Springfield's only choice...
Throw up your hands and raise your voice!

All: Monorail!

Lyle Lanley: What's it called?

Lyle Lanley: Once again...

Marge: But Main Street's still all cracked and broken...

Bart: Sorry, Mom, the mob has spoken!

Monorail!
Monorail!

[big finish]

Monorail!

Homer: Mono... D'oh!

SURPLUSKINGDOM

Ebay Items

Thanks for every ones support, but just a note, for those looking at his items the coins are not from pirates ride , i sold them as a consignment item from pirates of the coast.com, along with signs. from there sight. if you go to there web page. you can find these items. they are awsome people the had there wedding at pirates rstraunt and every one thought it was part of show, thew bleed true pirate blood with there shows and events . also the mirrors are'nt from animal kingdom, they are coronado springs resort from last years rehab, they are attic stock, you can find pics on disney.com ,resorts then coronado spring room view, just to let you know thanks

SURPLUSKINGDOM

million dolllars

"The place was half empty, the monorail of course was gone.
One of the workers told us it sold for a million dollars hahaha.
I wonder if he was telling us that as a joke we would believe or he was told that by someone.'

I wish no not even pm me id be glad to give the truth,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom