Old Ladies & Minnie Ears

michmickey

You can be any age and wear Mickey ears! Disney is one of the few places where you won't be judged for outgoing style because so many people go all out. Ears are a great way to express yourself especially if you want to be comfortable all day and not worry about stylish clothing. There are so many different styles of Mickey ears and its great to see so many people expressing their individual style!

yensid67

A Disney park is the only place you can be a kid and not be ashamed! Its nice to see even the macho guy reverting back to his child hook and getting giddy over meeting a character or riding a special ride! When you walk under the train station and into Town Square, you leave your real age and troubles behind and take on whatever age, without any life troubles, behind and see the park through the eyes of a child! So I guess in a sense, we are CHILDISH when we are in any Disney park!!

DisAl

I don't have any Mickey ears, but I do wear my "Grumpy and Proud Of It" t-shirt every trip.
I also have one that says "Genius by birth, Grumpy by choice" but some of my family question the first part of that..

Butterbean

My friend and I are in our 70s and we recently completed a week at Walt Disney World and wore our ears every day. My friend's daughter hand decorated our basic Minnie ears with lace trim and "Birthday Girl" printed on both sets (we were celebrating our birthdays together). We got lots of compliments on the ears, and they led to a lot of interaction with cast members and other guests. We had a blast all week!

awoogala

I'm older than Disneyland. I wear Ears, occasionally, as the band version gives me a headache after an hour or two. While I don't wear them all the time, I certainly buy them. I've got over 100 Ears. And almost as many magicbands. Think I might be addicted. 🤔
this is why I bought the fuzzy ears on barrettes! No headaches, and they are super secure!

PeoplemoverTTA

this is why I bought the fuzzy ears on barrettes! No headaches, and they are super secure!

What a cool idea! I can't do the headbands either -- since I was a kid, they give me headaches. We're going in a few weeks, and I've also been disappointed in the Santa Hat offerings the past few years (they used to have so many more characters and varieties in the early 2000s).

Did you get them on Etsy?

awoogala

What a cool idea! I can't do the headbands either -- since I was a kid, they give me headaches. We're going in a few weeks, and I've also been disappointed in the Santa Hat offerings the past few years (they used to have so many more characters and varieties in the early 2000s).

Did you get them on Etsy?
Honestly? they sold them at WDW years ago, but weren't there when I went back.
So, around Halloween, I saw the exact same things in Spirit Halloween, and bought like 3 pairs for under $6.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom