Old Key West Area?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
So folks when I stay at OKW I love being as close to the main pool and bar as possible where do you like to stay at OKW??

Tim_4

Thank you for that both of you. Definately worth considering by the sounds of it - even though we are having a year off next year ;)
The word used by the others that I need to echo is "peaceful." Combined with SSR, it's probably the most relaxing of the resorts. Extremely quite and very laid back. It is quite large but, unlike many of the other resorts, there are multiple bus stops throughout so you never have to walk that far. The main building/pool area is the last stop before the buses head out to their destination so you can hop on any bus and ride it to the front. I'm a local now so I don't see myself paying to stay at an on-property hotel any time soon by I stayed at OKW on my last WDW trip before moving here and it was fantastic.

Upvote 0

disney magic 06

The word used by the others that I need to echo is "peaceful." Combined with SSR, it's probably the most relaxing of the resorts. Extremely quite and very laid back. It is quite large but, unlike many of the other resorts, there are multiple bus stops throughout so you never have to walk that far. The main building/pool area is the last stop before the buses head out to their destination so you can hop on any bus and ride it to the front. I'm a local now so I don't see myself paying to stay at an on-property hotel any time soon by I stayed at OKW on my last WDW trip before moving here and it was fantastic.

Well I think we'll definately consider giving it a try next trip, whether it's 2013 or 2014.

We've stayed at Wilderness Lodge the last 2 years, how do they compare?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom