Old Disney MGM Studios Character Meets

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Original Poster
With all the DHS changes coming up, I got reminiscent about old things. Does anybody else remember the old "RV" character meets? I did an internet search to find this photo to show people what I mean.
jojocircus.jpg

Now what I can't recall...could the characters go inside them? How long were they around Disney MGM?

copcarguyp71

Yup, I have pics of DD from 2006 with Goliath as well as several Little Einsteins. Sheesh....Disney channel...what happened to good kid friendly programming???

dgp602

With all the DHS changes coming up, I got reminiscent about old things. Does anybody else remember the old "RV" character meets? I did an internet search to find this photo to show people what I mean.
View attachment 110746

Now what I can't recall...could the characters go inside them? How long were they around Disney MGM?
WOW! Flashback! JoJO's Circus. My daughter, who is 14 now, loved this show when she was 5ish!! Stanley, Bear in the Big Blue House among others!!

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Original Poster
I seem to think there were 3 of those character meets near each other on I guess what is now the Pixar Place area? (Might be wrong on that). I can't remember what all characters met there but I do remember Jojo.

brb1006

I still remember watching the premier of JoJo's Circus. I never got a chance to meet Jojo or Goliath back in 2004 or 2006 :(.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom