Old Attractions Inside New Ones

Goofyernmost

I still say with the whole push towards good nutrition and health, why wouldn't they find a way to bring it back? Soarin never really fit into the Land theme. Its like they're trying to push transportation into a pavillion that was agriculture based. The entire 'Living with the Land' boat ride is about that. So how does Soarin fit? They should've really turned WoL into a weather/whatever Soarin is pavillion. Made use of that space and maybe updated the Food Rocks show/Land Pavillion.
Although, I would agree that Food Rocks was and still would be relevant in "The Land", Soarin fits there as well. Soarin isn't about transportation it's about seeing "The Land" and the various uses for our planet that we enjoy, from above in a glider. There is no reference to transportation anywhere in it.

montyz81

If heard someone say that the Jeremy Irons version of the SSE decent is still in place behind curtains. Can anyone confirm?

SMRT-1Michael

If heard someone say that the Jeremy Irons version of the SSE decent is still in place behind curtains. Can anyone confirm?
I sure hope so! I'm getting very tired of the whole create your own future thing. I've probably made over 50+ different futures for myself. Now I just press random things with my eyes closed and wait to be surprised... Would love for WDI to pull back the curtain if AAs are still there but I'm 99.9% sure they ripped it all out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom