Olafs Frozen Adventure Sneak Peek playing at the Hyperion Theater

No Name

If you can show a five-minute sneak peak of a short, that means the short is too long.

Yes, Disney is showing a 21 minute "short" before Coco. In Mexico, it quickly got pulled because of too many complaints. It was supposed to draw people to the theaters but it had the opposite effect. I don't think American audiences are really that different. The company lacks faith in original ideas.

Phroobar

If you can show a five-minute sneak peak of a short, that means the short is too long.

Yes, Disney is showing a 21 minute "short" before Coco. In Mexico, it quickly got pulled because of too many complaints. It was supposed to draw people to the theaters but it had the opposite effect. I don't think American audiences are really that different. The company lacks faith in original ideas.
A short should be as long as a Three Stoogies short around ten minutes. A 25 minute short is a TV episode.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I think it is only supposed to play the first week to bump up the opening numbers. All the advertising says limited time. Also, it's being billed as a featurette not a short. They really should have put it out on tv as a holiday special.

TROR

I think it is only supposed to play the first week to bump up the opening numbers. All the advertising says limited time. Also, it's being billed as a featurette not a short. They really should have put it out on tv as a holiday special.
Come December, I fully expect it to be played on ABC right next to the Toy Story special about dinosaurs

vancee

Coco was one of the best movies I've seen, everyone needs to check it out. While I love Frozen, this short was terrible and boring. I was wondering when it would finish. When you go and see Coco, just arrive 21 minutes late.

yaksplat

I really wanted to like this as I've liked about every short they've had before a movie. But this was just plain bad. I can only guess the intended audience was the under 7 crowd which is unusual, since shorts tend to be more universal in the age range.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom