OKW bus route

Obi

Original Poster
can anyone let me know the bus route, as in order of stops, at okw please? thank ya kindly.

shuflemstr

Peninsular Road (Buildings 23 - 29), South Point Road (Buildings 45 - 56), Old Turtle Pond Road (Buildings 30 - 44), Miller's Road (Buildings 15 - 22 and 62 - 64), and North Cove Road/Hospitality House (Buildings 11 - 14).

MadMax11

I agree with suflemstr. I'm not thrilled with bus service anywhere, and that ends up being a large part of why we choose to drive to WDW...so we have our car available to head to the park on our schedule. Having said that, I've stayed at OKW umpteen trillion times since about 1992, and I find bus service there to be on par with the resorts I've stayed at as well, with the lone exception of WL. I think WL is aided by its proximity to TTC for bus service...but that might just be one anecdotal experience of staying there.

We always request rooms around Old Turtle Pond, particularly in the buildings right across from the bus stop.

worldtraveler

I'm debating on which area I should request, because I don't believe I will have a car unless I can get a good deal on a rental. Any ideas?

shuflemstr

I always stay in the same room in building 62. If you walk across the street you are at the hospitality house and the bus stop there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom