Okay, so we have removed one attraction from each park. Now lets add one!

Main Street USA

mk: mr. toad's wild ride
epcot: horizons, world of motion
studios: superstar television
animal kingdom: needs a couple of things, a coaster and another quality dark ride

I know the first three aren't what you were looking for, but I had to say them.:rolleyes:

DisneyFreak721

Magic Kingdom - Bald Mountain

EPCOT - Swiss Pavillion and new Matterhorn

Studios - The Reign of Fire Special Effects Presentation they have in Paris on the Backlot Tour

Animal Kingdom - The wooden roller coaster that I see in concept sketches for Dinoland USA in my "Since the World Began" book

Big Pooh

Hi everyone.:) I love threads like this. Gets me to thinking.

MK: Something Villians Themed. A land with an E-ticket attraction and a show would be great, but I'd settle for a Villian's dark ride.

Epcot: Soarin' Over.....Japan? America? Maybe even incorporate it into a new Weather pavilion in Future World

MGM: A new attraction, just about ANY attraction, on the back side of the park away from ToT, RnRC, and Fantasmic!:lol: Actually, a Lilo and Stitch dark ride would be cool.

AK: It needs more than one attraction but a World Class wooden coaster would help a lot. I've always wanted to see an enclosed wooden coaster. Maybe indoors, maybe just enclosed so that you can't see through it and would'nt know where you were going next. They could theme it to The Jungle Book, which is one of Disney's best movies, or Tarzan. Maybe have the lifts outside and all the drops and screaming indoors and bring you back outside on a slower part of the ride at the top and then drop you back down through the show building.

For those of you that did'nt notice, I REALLY like dark rides.:D :lol: :animwink:

Cheers:wave:

Jusjuice

I just got back from disneyland, so...

MK or MGM- the REAL toontown with Roger Rabbit

MGM- Indiana Jones Adventure

Epcot- Matterhorn

AK- Some kind of mountain or Soarin ride

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Magic Kingdom: (Fantasyland) A coaster going both above and below ground called "Escape from Villain Island".

EPCOT: An e-ticket attraction and pavillion based on the earth's weather.

Disney-Studios: Armageddon Asteroid Adventure (3-D simulator ride going into space to destroy approaching asteroids)

Animal Kingdom: Reign of Fire based hyper-coaster (with the car hanging below the track (similar to Busch Gardens' Williamsburg's Big Bad Wolf)

Legacy

MK- I have to agree with the Bald Mountain thing. I have wanted this for a while. Not really a flume though. Some water, but mostly like a roller coaster

Epcot- Any of the rumors floating around really. I am especially fond of the StormRider though...

MGM- A coaster in the back of the park, possibly themed to Monsters Inc. or maybe that Villians ride idea, only added to instead of taking out tGMR.

AK- Don't get me started on this. I, for one, would love to see a Tarzan themed roller coaster, esecially a stand up where you are doing the tree-surfing thing... or a good flume ride in the Africa section due to the fact that AK is the hottest of the four parks because of the foliage.

GenerationX

Disney needs to explore classic carnival rides further. Hmmm...

MK - Tomorrowland Bumper Cars. Take the current Speedway, add bumpers to the cars, and remove the guide rails.
Epcot - Kilt-a-Whirl. In the U.K. section, add a ride that keeps spinning until you say "the Loch Ness Monster is NOT an enormous hoax".
Studios - Ferris-Bueller Wheel. A speaker near the entrance to the queue broadcasts Ben Stein's voice saying "Anyone? ... Anyone?".
AK - Pony Dark Ride. Climb on an actual pony and ride through a series of rooms depicting the exploitation of horses by man.

:animwink: :animwink:

bearboysnc

I just saw "Signs"

It would make a great Sound Effect show for MGM.

AK needs a flume or a Dark Ride. (Dinosucks doesn't count as a dark ride)

k9kris

MK - a villain boat ride like PotC
EP - definitely needs the Materhorn in a Switzerland pavilion.
MGM - carnival thrill rides and a midway themed after movies like Grease or Big
AK - a classic wooden coaster is a good idea in a marine life area themed with an oceanic/beach feel

MK: The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere (a new attraction for Liberty Square).
(and yes I know there is really no room for expansion in liberty square)
EPCOT: How about Gondola rides in Italy!
MGM: How about a James Bond stunt show. I mean, it is the Disney MGM studios!!!
AK: How about an aquatic animals land. and yes I know this might be like Living Seas, but I think the AK needs something aquatic!

Sir. Figment

So I'm going to assume this includes both previously exsisting and conceptualized attractions...that makes this even more of a challange...

MK - A new mountain (Be it Bald Mountain...which would be amazing visually...or the rumored Fire Mountain...take that barren 20000 Leagues lagoon and put it to use!)

Epcot - Mt. Fuji in Japan (I seem to be on a mountain theme...but right behind Japan...just to see Fuji rising majestically...possibly creating a Materhorn-esque coaster would be cool.)

MGM - Indiana Jones the Ride (This is my one REAL ride. Get rid of that stunt show and place this adrenaline pumping adventure in!)

AK - Phoenix Rising (My own concept. It would work into Beastly Kingdom...whenever that happens. It's a flying coaster and with some serious themeing...incorporating pyrotechnics and animatronics I could see this being a memorable ride)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Magic Kingdom; A Villain themed dark ride, using water effects.

Animal Kingdom; A lay down coaster similar to air but using fantasy as the theme. A dark ride featuring preadators, hosted by steve Irwin perhaps.

Epcot. This weather attraction that has been mentioned for Future World. For world Showcase id add Egypt a a dark pyramid mythology based ride and Soarin over but have it based on the Incas.

MGM New star wars, New Indy but the ride this time. A water based coaster, its the only park you cant get wet in

Thatll do for now

dmspilot00

A rollercoaster in EPCOT?

Am I the only one who still thinks Epcot should be about "discovery" and not thrill rides? The reason it is there is to appeal to a different audience--the Discovery Channel/PBS type audience. If you think it should have thrill rides, put them at the MK!

They need to completely rehab Wonders of Life. Why not a ride exploring such things as DNA and the future of medicine? It is "Future World" isn't it?

A weather pavilion might fit better at AK. The various animals of different climates could be explored (rainforest, desert, etc). They could have a freshwater aquarium instead of saltwater like Living Seas.

Do something with living seas!! Bring the ride back!

Magic Kingdom--indy speedway becomes "highway to the future." Replace the cars and gasoline engines with something more futuristic. Hovering space-themed vehicles, maybe. Add sensors so the cars will not let drivers bump, and speed can be increased.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom