Okay, Iger's Impressing Me

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Centrifugeer said:
iirc, at the Townhall meeting that I attended some months back, and at which both Iger and Eisner were at in person, Eisner announced he was stepping back to allow Iger in on the decision-making process.

I'm an Imagineer, so that's how I know.

Ok, thats fine, and thanks for the inside info. However, it still remains that we don't know what decisions Iger has made, and might never know.

Centrifugeer

Thrawn said:
Ok, thats fine, and thanks for the inside info. However, it still remains that we don't know what decisions Iger has made, and might never know.
True.

However, the original purpose of my post was to point out that CEOs generally aren't the idea guys.

As far as something as relatively low-level as creating this window on main street, I doubt Iger was even involved in the decision making process. Surely he was notified of it and could have stepped in if he felt it necessary to nix it, but it's likely a decision that was made at the VP level of WDW Parks and Resorts Operations. Iger simply doesn't have the time to micromanage every change in the parks. Doing so would be impossible.

However, we have seen some management structure changes at higher levels that Iger was undoubtedly involved in and those have been, imo, good decisions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom