Ok stuck in...

Killnme

I am stuck in a contract negotiations right now and I am bored out of my head.

SO I am thinking about my Disney trip next weekend. Getting there in Friday Evening leaving Sunday.

So I am leaving my first stop up to the board here. What should my wife and I do first?

Please reply you are my only hope of staying sane.

Cesar R M

Id honestly do first AK(to get you started into disney, and you get less sun due of the plants), then HOLLYWOOD, then MAGIC KINGDOM then EPCOT.

why? because both magic kingdom and epcot have the best nighttime spectaculars and seeing first the MK then to epcot ...fantasmic feels like a downgrade :p

Epcot and MK = loads of walking in direct sun.

Upvote 0

taz0162

If Saturday is only in the park day and MK is only destination. MK hit the Fantasyland attractions (Get Peter Pans flight fast pass on way to it if you want to ride that).
Followed by Haunted mansion, Frontierland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland then Mainstreet at end of day after fireworks for for them.

Upvote 0

DisneyPup

I will agree that there is noting "more disney" than walking into MK and seeing Main Street. However, after a long time of travel and excitement I really like going to Epcot, grabbing a nice drink, and walking around World Showcase and have dinner in a new country each time. Have a great trip!!!!

Upvote 0

Killnme

Original Poster
Thanks for all the replies. We are starting Friday night at Raglan Road for some good Irish music. Then Saturday scrolling around EPCOT. Followed by watching my Beloved Gators (most likely losing) to South Carolina at the ESPN Club. Ending our trip at most people's first stop the Magic Kingdom on Sunday.

Once again thanks for the replies!

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Thanks for all the replies. We are starting Friday night at Raglan Road for some good Irish music. Then Saturday scrolling around EPCOT. Followed by watching my Beloved Gators (most likely losing) to South Carolina at the ESPN Club. Ending our trip at most people's first stop the Magic Kingdom on Sunday.

Once again thanks for the replies!
Have a great time !

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom