Ok Somebody give me the 101 on Magic Bands

Kay Tee

Well my wife is a little germophobic and doesn't want to drink out of the water fountains, so I planned on just bringing some bottled water so we don't have to buy drinks all the time. Anyways, thanks again for the info.
You would be amazed what people do in the water fountains. Please stay away from them. We have watched people fill up their water bottles after other people were spitting and bathing in the fountains.Others have seen people using the fountains as a baby bidet. Stick to free glasses of water or bottled water.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
So me and my family will be leaving in 12 days to head to Disney. This is my first time in 9 years and my first as the "leader of the group." For the most part I think I have everything figured out, but I have some questions about the magic bands. I understand how the fastpass+ works and all of that, but how does park entry and all of that work with the magic band.

I have a family of four, with 5 tickets each for 5 days worth a parks. We plan on doing MK, EPCOT, AK, HS, and MK again. We didn't do park hopper. My concern is one, do you get paper tickets if you have magic bands and how does park entry work with all of that, and two, can I leave the park I'm going to that day and go back in with my magic band and what is the process like. Thanks a lot for any info I can get.

Your post has a bit of humor in it '101' in DIsney speak is a code which means the attraction has gone out of order, A few of us feel that MM+ has NEVER worked... And NEVER WILL.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
My only notes outside what others have posted...

If you don't want to wait in lines to request ice water, we use filtered water bottles (Camelbak for us) in place of bottled water in the parks so we carry less weight with us throughout the day. The carbon filter inside eliminates most of the odor/taste from Disney's water. They are light enough to clip on to a belt and can be emptied when you are done drinking or placed back in a bag if you choose to bring one.

If you bring a bag, bring ponchos with you unless you really want the clear Disney versions that are fairly expensive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom