Ok, so I'm proposing on in about two weeks....

Where Should I Pop the Question?

• In front of the castle

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • In Be Our Guest

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • On the bridge in front of Be Our Guest

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

kubrick2061

Original Poster
So far here's my plan:
We will drive on Dec. 21st along with all of my immediate family. I am planning on proposing at the beginning of our trip on the first day. I plan on getting one of my family members to keep her occupied while I slip away to buy her a customized Donald Duck(her favorite) ear-hat with "Marry Me" monogrammed on it. Now the only thing I'm stuck on is where exactly to pop the question. I know for sure it's going to be at Magic Kingdom, but where at exactly? I have been thinking of a few different locations but have not settled on one. I'm thinking of either in front of the castle, maybe in Be Our Guest in the ballroom area, or maybe on the bridge in front of Be Our Guest. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys, I'm sure I'm going to get some great responses.

wdwstateofmind

I proposed in the middle of wishes in front of the fireworks...i think doing it when not everyone will notice makes it as intimate as it can get considering there are thousands of others there...I mean if you really want the castle with some privacy there is always the balcony at the California grill...but that would take a dinner there to use it later I believe...

wiigirl

In front of the castle at night, Congrats BTW!

This!! Congrats!
75.gif

DisneyPrincess5

Awwww-an early congratulations!! I think in front of the castle is classic but honestly she will be ecstatic wherever you ask! Good luck and enjoy!

Disnee4Me

So far here's my plan:
We will drive on Dec. 21st along with all of my immediate family. I am planning on proposing at the beginning of our trip on the first day. I plan on getting one of my family members to keep her occupied while I slip away to buy her a customized Donald Duck(her favorite) ear-hat with "Marry Me" monogrammed on it. Now the only thing I'm stuck on is where exactly to pop the question. I know for sure it's going to be at Magic Kingdom, but where at exactly? I have been thinking of a few different locations but have not settled on one. I'm thinking of either in front of the castle, maybe in Be Our Guest in the ballroom area, or maybe on the bridge in front of Be Our Guest. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys, I'm sure I'm going to get some great responses.
So where did you end up proposing???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom