Ok Riddle Me This Which Would You Rather Have?

JIMINYCR

As much as I would love to be at Disney every month, three days at a time would be too short to enjoy myself. So I would much rather go for the once a year, ten days. That would give me time to enjoy all the parks at a somewhat leisurely pace, make ADR's each night, and feel like it was a real vacation. Besides, with the monthly trips, I think it would be very difficult to save enough money in between to spend each month.

jw24

I think it greatly depends on where you live. If you live in Florida or really to close to Orlando, the many mini trips in a year seem to be the best idea. (And getting the annual pass, too). But since I'm pretty far away from Florida, the one big trip is probably better. It would take a lot of time and money to do it every month. Plus taking a trip every month means you'll have to deal with the crowds in the summer and where the hottest temperatures are there. Crowds + Extremely hot weather = My worst nightmare. Having said that, I'll go with one trip.

Cindee75

For sure - my vote is for one longer 10 day trip. By the time you get there and settled it would seem time to head home on your short version. I love going for at least a week and feeling like we can get lost there - plenty of time to rest and enjoy as much as we want before we head back to the "True North" (Canada)

BoarderPhreak

I'd make it one trip to minimize the days eaten by travel. You want to feel immersed - not just stopping by. A full ten days means only two affected days vs. "most" of them with 3-day trips. It's not that the flight is long necessarily, but throw in DME, check-in, airport dealings (travel, security, baggage, etc.)...

If I lived closer, 3-day trips would probably win, or at least two 5-day trips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom