Ok question on availability

jpinkc

Original Poster
A friend of mine is wanting to join us on our trip 11-23 to 11-27, He wont stay anywhere but on Property. Anyone know with the reopenings moving slowly what kind of availability is out there. He checked on WDW and it only shows 19K Suites at GF and a 8K suite at another location. I thought with PO and others coming on line that there should be better availability. Anyone know any scuttlebutt? We are staying at Swolphin but its not Disney enough for them LOL. The reason I ask is I did talk to our travel person and she said Disney is slowly making things available due to staffing issues is what she has been told. This legit?? Anyone else hearing similiar?

Dave B

You just need to check daily, inventory always changes, but you are within 65 days or so on the 50th Anniversary, could be tough

jpinkc

Original Poster
Oh I know I tried to get them to book 6 months ago, when we did but Covid, was making them edgy. They want to come along for DW's 50th Bday. But I dont think they are liking the options LOL

Raxel7851

Oh I know I tried to get them to book 6 months ago, when we did but Covid, was making them edgy. They want to come along for DW's 50th Bday. But I dont think they are liking the options LOL
I think you did the right thing. I’d stick with what you have until the cancellation policy kicks in with penalties. At least you have rezzies somewhat on-site. I’d try everyday, at all hours of the day, to get a WDW resort. I hope you get lucky!!! It’s not impossible, but it may require perseverance!!

jpinkc

Original Poster
Thats kinda what I told them. I refered them to our Disney person (probably offend someone if I said Disney Gal). But shes always done us good. She pretty much echoed what you said.

PolynesianPrincess

Yes I am trying to just get them to book Swolphin like we did but....... people be crazy LOL

Honestly I would jump at staying at the Swan or Dolphin. They're both included in evening extra magic hours AND early entry where value and moderate resorts only have access to the half hour early entry in the morning. Plus super close to Epcot and MGM. Can't beat the location, cheaper than a deluxe, same perks! Also, our room at the Dolphin with a discount in April was cheaper than a moderate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom