OK, monorail ??? How hard will this be?

Kriszee1

Hi everybody. I was wondering how difficult am I making this. We are driving to WDW and on a Friday , we planned on Epcot during the day, O'hana at 5:30 and Illuminations at night. My question is...how do I pull this off? I thought of parking at Epcot, taking the monorail in the late afternoon to O'hana and then monorail back to Epcot again. Am I crazy? :p Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? Or should I rethink my game plan... :confused: Thanks!

KrazyKowboy

It shouldn't be a problem at all especially in November.
Give yourself about 45 minutes to leave Epcot and catch the monorail to the TTC station. Instead of taking the resort monorail from there I'd walk the path to the Polynesian for dinner at O'Hana. You'll have plenty of time for a leisurely dinner at 5:30 and be able to take the monorail back to Epcot well before the Illuminations show.
Of course you could change your ADR's for O'Hana to another night and stay at Epcot and stake out a killer spot at Cantina de San Angel before it gets crowded. :)

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

While the monorail would probably work out...I would recommend driving to the resort for dinner. I think that it would just make it a lot easier in case you get delayed for any reason.

Upvote 0

tikiman

That is how I would do it. The monorail ride to the TTC is 8 minutes. Factor in a max of 10 to wait for one and walking is also a good idea unless you think you will get lost on the paths at night. If you walk it will take 6 minutes from the TTC the Great Ceremonial House. If you feel more comfortable getting on the resort monorail that will not take that much more time and it will let you off right on the level that ‘Ohana is on.

Upvote 0

obsessedw/wdw

No Worries, I make Illuminations @ 9 to Wishes @ 10 all the time. Its pretty easy. I suggest just looking at your watch. If you have time, take the resort monorail to/from TTC, if not, you can walk and speed things up.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom