Ok, I need help subscribing...

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
As in, I wanted to purchase a premium membership but I can't seem to find where to do it...

There used to be a stickied thread in the General Discussion forum on the old board but I can't find it anymore.

Help?

nepalostparks

Glad you found it.

For anyone else looking for it, you can find it under your account page.

Along the top bar to the right, just above the search box, you should see your user name. If you hover over it, a drop down box will open, and you'll select 'Account Upgrades', which is on the lower right side of the box. If you click your user name instead of hover over it, it will bring you to your account page, and on the left side menu, 'Account Upgrades' is one of the option.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/account/upgrades is the direct link.

Steve-B

Glad you found it.

For anyone else looking for it, you can find it under your account page.

Along the top bar to the right, just above the search box, you should see your user name. If you hover over it, a drop down box will open, and you'll select 'Account Upgrades', which is on the lower right side of the box. If you click your user name instead of hover over it, it will bring you to your account page, and on the left side menu, 'Account Upgrades' is one of the option.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/account/upgrades is the direct link.

How do I continue at my current level without an upgrade?

nepalostparks

How do I continue at my current level without an upgrade?

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Regular membership (when you sign up for a user name like you have) is free. No change/upgrade is required, so there is nothing you need to do to remain a member.

Those wishing to become a Premium Contributor can follow the directions in the above post to upgrade their account, if they wish to. There is certainly no requirement that you have to become a Premium Contributor, and there is no requirement to continue to be a Premium Contributor. We have members who are on again/off again Premium Contributors, and others who continue on a regular basis.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I've been a "WDWMAGICPass Annual" subscriber since 2005 at $35/year. Is my only choice to upgrade to Premium Contributor?
Hi Steve,

Yes the only options available now is the Premium Pass. With the removal of Photoalbums, and some other paid features, I don't have the other tiers available anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom