ok here is where would you eat? ? ?? ?

ok i looking to book 6 ps ressies and all i can come up with so far is the hoop de doo, cinderalla's royal table and o'hanas. so i guess im looking for 3 more place to fill in sorta the same kind of places i have listed..... thanks so much

Several Suggestions

Depending on what you're tastes are....

1.Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki--in the Japan Pavillion.good and even better with a good chef.

2. Primetime Cafe at MGM. Great comfort food--Grandma's Pot Roast is the best. Also very entertaining given a great server.

3. Flying Fish Cafe for higher end dining. Great Banana Dessert there.

Look at http://wdwig.com for complete restaurant guide with recent menus. Good Luck making your PSs.

Jordan

Upvote 0

WendyOkada

Hoop de doo

Did you already make your reservations at Hoop de doo? I heard that they book up quickly and since they take reservations up to two years in advance, I'm guessing it's because they are very popular (although this is just a guess as I've never been there). Just a tidbit of info.

I like SciFi Diner (for atmosphere), Artist's Point, Le Cellier, Portobello Yacht Club (@ DD), Flying Fish, Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki...

Yum yum.:slurp:

Upvote 0

LivefortheMouse

well cinderellas royal table is a great choice.

Here are some restaurants ive been to:

Sci Fi dine in- ur in an old fashion drive in with the lights dimes and watching some old movie clips and comersials its an awesome experience but make sure to get ps so u can sit in a car for the full drive in effect. disney studios

50s Prime time we had a great experience the food is delicious and u feel like if ur actaully a family living in the 50s. disney studios

Mexico San Angel Inn delicious mexican food its just mouth watering. it has a beautiful view. epcot

Alfredo di roma Italy delicious its just a beautiful restaurant for that hour i thouhgt i had actaully gone to itally. epcot

garden grill the land great character buffet beautiful view restaurant rotates for a totally diffrent experience. epcot

where ever u dine i hoe u enjoy the experience cause every disney restaurant is a unique adventure.

Upvote 0

Melora

We can't go without eating at the sci-fi dine-in at least twice... I personally have enjoyed the food greatly... and you can't beat the atmosphere!!!

Upvote 0

Stefffe

:eek:

the hoop de doo books 2 years in advance? yeowza....

reading the posts brings back memories.....we ate at both the 50's diner and the sci fi on our last trip(pre-5 yr old)...and i remember both being wonderful.

can you make PS's for most every resturant in WDW?....or just the most popular ones??

and im about 120 days from showtime....any suggestions on which ones to make first?...keeping in mind the 5 yr old will be tagging along and expecting to be entertained :king:

WDW bound in October.....

~stefffe~

Upvote 0

Bagheera

Originally posted by Stefffe
:eek:

the hoop de doo books 2 years in advance? yeowza....

reading the posts brings back memories.....we ate at both the 50's diner and the sci fi on our last trip(pre-5 yr old)...and i remember both being wonderful.

can you make PS's for most every resturant in WDW?....or just the most popular ones??

and im about 120 days from showtime....any suggestions on which ones to make first?...keeping in mind the 5 yr old will be tagging along and expecting to be entertained :king:

~stefffe~

Pretty much every sit-down restaurant takes PSes. However, different restaurants book different times in advance, depending on location. For information on what you can book when, the best resource is the PS Planning Guide web site. It has the World-famous PS Calculator, which now will allow you to print a report of which PS to make when, and gives you spots to write in all of the pertinent information. Check it out!

Upvote 0

Stefffe

ty soooo much for that link....i had no idea you had to book so far ahead for everything...( a year for a golf cart?...im amazed)...

so if i am going to fight for PS's...which should i really REALLY try for....the Hoop or the Luau....i went to the Hoop back in high school( and no im not gonna tell you how long its been) and we enjoyed it completly....but which would fit the family theme best?

im learning...and with help from folks on here...ill be prepared for all of this...((didnt i say i was done posting for the night?? sorry))

WDW bound in October...

~stefffe~:)

Upvote 0

Bagheera

Well, we've never been to the Hoop-De-Doo, and we were last at the Luau on our honeymoon back in 1987. We're going to the new Luau show on October 15, since our son has wanted to see a "real" Luau ever since he saw Lilo and Stitch. If you decide to go to the Luau and go on the 15th, let us know and say "hi".

Upvote 0

Stefffe

:) :) :) :)

im leaning more towards the luau as well....am thinking that my daughter would enjoy it a whole lot more...going to start calling today to mark out our spot *smiles*

and if its on the 15th we will let ya know....

~stefffe~

Upvote 0

WendyOkada

Talk about advance planning!

Yeah - I find it amusing how far out some locations take PS reservations - I mean, I think I'm bad making reservations months in advance... but I am not sure that I'd know where and when I want to eat 2 years in advance... hee hee hee.

That cracks me up... but I'm sure some things I do when planning a trip might seem crazy to others... ha ha ha.

Have fun!

Upvote 0

Charinr

Here are a list of what we consider "must eat" restaurants during our trip...
On our first night there (we drive through the night so we rest instead of parks the first day) Chef Mickey's character dinner (it's a nice intro. to the WDW feel.
We love the Teppanyaki grill at Japan in Epcot. My 4 yr. old loved it as well.
O'Hana is a definite do. We've been there at least 4 times. Ask for a table near the window and schedule during MK's fireworks. Takes your breath away.
Sci-Fi in MGM is nice.
1900 Park Fare has great food (Grand Floridian) w/several diff. character options (ex. Mary Poppins breakfast, Fairy tale or princes dinner w/Cinderella, Prince Charming and Fairy Godmother and a Villian Dinner)
Donald's Breakfastsaurus in AK is super. Plan this one prior to park opening. The food is great and it's just really cool to walk through the park before anyone else.
San Angel Inn (Epcot's Mexico). Excellent food.
TIP: You can go to www.wdwig.com for complete menues from restaurants. They're listed by location or park or resort. Good luck.
We like to mix up our character meals with a few reg. sit down meals in between. We also rotate character meals from dinner, lunch and breakfast.
Have a nice trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom