Ohannas

figment1985

O'hanas was the place where the Poly show was right? If so, we ate there in Sept.. I really didn't like it.. it was a pile of rice and some tough meat. The volcano dessert was YUM.

Maybe I got a bad meal that night? The only thing great about that show is the hot fire dancer, lol.

maggiegrace1

I think you went to the Luau..Ohana's is upstairs and it is all you can eat ..and they bring you everything to your table..Its good and the desert is banana's foster bread pudding..YUM!

SCRacerX70

Not to be a PITA

but it's "O'hana", not "O'hana's" or "Ohannas".. :brick:

O'hana is an expression, not a person.

That being said, you can eat all you can handle since it's family style dining.

"Thank you, drive thru...."

Rob562

but it's "O'hana", not "O'hana's" or "Ohannas".. :brick:

O'hana is an expression, not a person.

That being said, you can eat all you can handle since it's family style dining.

"Thank you, drive thru...."

Actually, it's 'Ohana...

From AllEars:
poly42.jpg

And as we learned from Lilo, "'Ohana means Family". :)

-Rob

ErickainPA

We just got back from our trip and ate at 'Ohana for our 2nd time. First time eating there our meat was overdone, this time perfect. The potato and shrimp dishes were great as usual. The dessert was awesome, we didn't do seconds though.

Joepic

The volcano dessert was YUM.

Don't they have that at the Rainforest Cafe at AK too? Ohannas is very much all you can eat. I've only eaten there a few times and didn't really get to take advantage of the "all you can eat" although not many people can.

natalia1681

Thats my kind of place!

I cant wait to try this place when we go in june. I have heard so many good things, so I sure hope its great.

Make sure you save some room for the dessert. They have this bread pudding that everyone else in our party enjoyed. I'm not a bread pudding person, but it looked good and they scarfed it down like we hadn't just eaten our weight in food.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom