Ohana

vegasgail

Original Poster
I have been trying to get a reservation for Ohana for months with no success. Has anyone ever tried to go there without a reservation ? . Any help would be appreciated. We leave in 7 days.

maryszhi

i would keep checking everyday including the day you want. it might pay off showing up and seeing if there were any no shows

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I have been trying to get a reservation for Ohana for months with no success. Has anyone ever tried to go there without a reservation ? . Any help would be appreciated. We leave in 7 days.
We went twice in August and stand by line was a 90+ minute wait

WDWmazprty

This is one of the most popular restaurants in all the World, and more often than not to get a ressie you MUST make an ADR.

swissamy

Keep checking the online reservations. Since you have to reserve with a credit card for so many restaurants, they have a big number of cancellations at the last minute. And since people who book room only have until 5 days before arrival to cancel, you can still pick up one. There were 2 lines when we went last Feb, one for people with ressies and there was a line for people without reservations. NEVER give up!

wiigirl

We went twice in August and stand by line was a 90+ minute wait

Its worth it though! :p
75.gif

DisneyAubs

definitly check for last minute openings! I think the whole CC guarantee thing is helping out If no such luck, plan to be there a little before opening as another poster suggested.

mickey2008.1

Just keep trying, as you get closer it seems that things open up, at least it does for us. And as another said, standby is a very painful wait. It is definitely worth going though! MMMMMMM!

DisneyDebNJ

you might be able to squeeze in really late... or check your concierge first thing in the AM, there may have been a cancelation
This ^^^^ is the best chances of getting in without an ADR, but as others suggested, Id call every day prior to your vacation, you never know

Nemo14

I would think that checking a day ahead would be your best bet,considering the cancellation policy now. Good luck!

PolynesianPrincess

Definitely check daily. We had a 5:05pm ADR and when we got there at 4:45 there was already a line at the podium about 10 people deep for parties without ressies and dinner didn't start til 5. Who knows how long they had been standing there!

littleroo

We arrived at the Polynesian an hour early for our res and they told us we had to wait twenty minutes before our res to check in, which was fine so we both could have a lapu lapu. The couple behind me was put on a waiting list and they were sat ten minutes before us! Food and service were great! Worth a shot for sure!!!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
you might be able to squeeze in really late... or check your concierge first thing in the AM, there may have been a cancelation

That is what my son and his buddies do when their shift would end, change clothes and head to Ohana's. They would try to show up after Wishes was over.

tdpolo26

what day do you need them for??? i might have a few extra for the 27th like a 8 top we ended up getting the 10 we needed and then there were people that may not come and what not but all the sudden every one is on board so we need it. SO if you need one for the 27 th and need one for 8 let me know

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom