ohana reservation

IMAGINEER JUMBA

Original Poster
off to wdw in february, and really want to eat at Ohana at the Polynesian, but really dont want to book, as we normally change our plans alot, so just wondering what your experiences have been like, do you really have to books? Could you book a few days in advance and still get a table? I understand that this is one of the most popular restaurants in WDW.

Nicole

I would book in advance. You can change/cancel your reservation up to the last minute. With the popularity of the Dining Plan restaurants DO fill up, and even before that 'Ohana was sometimes hard to get into.

You are under no obligation to keep your reservation - you can cancel it or change it a hundred times if you want. But by making your reservation in advance you know you have it if things do fill up.

dizneycrazy09

I would deffenitely book early. It's my favorite restaurant in WDW. Probably my favorite restaurant ever. And even with reservations booked well in advance last time, we waited for our table. It was very crowded. Hope you have a good time there too. :wave:

IMAGINEER JUMBA said:
off to wdw in february, and really want to eat at Ohana at the Polynesian, but really dont want to book, as we normally change our plans alot, so just wondering what your experiences have been like, do you really have to books? Could you book a few days in advance and still get a table? I understand that this is one of the most popular restaurants in WDW.

Book your dinner a couple of months in advance to make sure. They were full before we got there. I called and found out how early in advance I could book it and once they told me I called that morning. The food was great and the kids really enjoy it. The shrimp they bring out is outstanding. They serve mixed drinks in a Pineapple. It is really a cool place. The best place we have eaten in the last 4 trips is LaCellier in France. It is wonderful!!!!

MKCP 1985

fear of commitment? :lol: You say you really want to eat there, so book your reservation. It doesn't cost anything to get a reservation, except the cost of a long distance telephone call. :)

swimmom

We were able to get a reservation at Ohana the same day once however it was for 9:15 and that was pre-dining plan. If you really want to eat a Ohana, I think you have made the right choice by booking now. :slurp:

tink rules

Book it now!!!!

We had a hard time getting in in Dec... and I only got in at a 5:30 PS....

If you want to go... it's worth it... DEFINATELY!!!!!

Not something to miss.... change some other plan, but not Ohana!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom