Ohana bread pudding question

NicNoc1203

Original Poster
can someone that has been recently confirm if the bread pudding has changed and it now has pineapple and coconut in it? We have a coconut allergy so I need to know ahead of time so I can have them note our booking.

As of February 27 of this year, it was still the same bread pudding and caramel sauce that they've had for a long time. But I don't know what the actual ingredients are, just that it still tastes amazing. I have heard the recipe calls for the bread that they serve at the beginning of the meal, which would make sense, but IDK if that's true.

todd23

I think it seems different than it once was. I had it most recently in January and it was nowhere as good as it has been in the past when I would rank it as my No. 1 overall food item at WDW. This is just anecdotal evidence, though.

LeighM

When I was there in December 2019, the 'Ohana bread pudding had changed and the server confirmed it. If you go to their menu, the bread pudding doesn't list coconut but if you go to their allergy menu, they do list a pineapple-coconut bread pudding that's safe for peanut allergies. Your best bet in a place like 'Ohana is to email Disney at their special email Special.Diets@DisneyWorld.com and ask them directly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom