Oh no !!!

captainkidd

Look at my signature. Notice all the Value and Deluxe stays. Let me assure you - We are by no means "wealthy". We do OK, but I would certainly feel much more within my comfort range at the Values. That being said, I go out of my way to save the extra money to stay Deluxe to deal with those groups as little as possible.

Mad Stitch

Look at my signature. Notice all the Value and Deluxe stays. Let me assure you - We are by no means "wealthy". We do OK, but I would certainly feel much more within my comfort range at the Values. That being said, I go out of my way to save the extra money to stay Deluxe to deal with those groups as little as possible.

Where do the Brazilian tour groups typically stay? Off property? I never see them at any of the resorts, just the parks.

jaques21

I say more! the more that come the more money WDW gets and that means new stuff. Plus I'm use to big crowds at WDW, so bring it on. :ROFLOL:

wdwfan22

Where do the Brazilian tour groups typically stay? Off property? I never see them at any of the resorts, just the parks.

They can stay anywhere typically. Years ago they were limited to just values with overflow going to the moderates. This past August we had a tour group from Brazil with us at the Grand Floridian. So they are not limited to a paticular resort.

captainkidd

They can stay anywhere typically. Years ago they were limited to just values with overflow going to the moderates. This past August we had a tour group from Brazil with us at the Grand Floridian. So they are not limited to a paticular resort.

That shocks me. Were they behaved well?

We had a group of them at 1900 Park Fare last year and they were like animals attacking the buffet bar.

wdwfan22

That shocks me. Were they behaved well?

We had a group of them at 1900 Park Fare last year and they were like animals attacking the buffet bar.

We had no issues with them and they clear the pools at the Grand the moment the noise level gets to an unexceptable level. We would only see them returning to there room at the end of the night.

fillerup

I loved this line from the story:

"Floridians are used to seeing Brazilian tour groups marching through outlet malls and theme parks, usually dressed in matching T-shirts in single-file lines behind their leader."

Yeah right.

I loved this line from the story:

"Floridians are used to seeing Brazilian tour groups marching through outlet malls and theme parks, usually dressed in matching T-shirts in single-file lines behind their leader."

Yeah right.

Hahahaha....More like a mob of people who refuse to speak English.

The real problem with the groups is that they are mostly composed of teenagers. Being so far away from home, there is no reason to stay in line and be respectable to their leaders and other guests....."Go ahead. Cut in line. This is America. They won't do anything to us"

Wowwww....

Being married to a Brasilian, I can't believe the ignorance of this post and the hatred towards tour groups, especially Brasilians on these boards. I for one, being an American born son, get a smile from seeing these tour groups acting like a tightly knit-family proud of their nationality. Maybe we could actually learn something from them instead of being the typical complaining/self-indulgent brats we are becoming as a nation.
Sad day for us (my wife and I) as Disney fan's...

Mickey_Globe_Crying.jpg

Maybe we could actually learn something from them instead of being the typical complaining/self-indulgent brats we are becoming as a nation.

Considering how expensive it is and how hard it is to get a visa, those kids are themselves the upper middle/upper class brats of Brazil anyway.

I really don't mind the tour groups anyway, at least they're having fun. I have to deal with tourists in New York every day, and believe me people from all countries, and yes, even ours, can be obnoxious and rude.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom