Oh no ... there will be no space in Galaxys Edge!

Goofyernmost

Sure, but do they have AC??? I suspect that the picture of the kid laying across the seat, allegedly sleeping, has actually succumbed to heat exhaustion from lack of air flow. However, it is themed to everyplace that is Star Wars Land.

Movielover

Anyone else seen this hoping it's a joke - tried to post in the 2019 stroller size rules but it's been closed.

Wonder what the dimensions are?
Sure, but do they have AC??? I suspect that the picture of the kid laying across the seat, allegedly sleeping, has actually succumbed to heat exhaustion from lack of air flow. However, it is themed to everyplace that is Star Wars Land.

We're getting this all wrong. These are actually the new Rise of the Resistance cars that had to be made because the old ones were too advance for that McDonald's Internet Disney is using. Gotta keep things old school here! ;)

Minthorne

The price is crazy - I wonder three things:

1. How many of these there will be to rent?
2. Will I fit inside? :angelic:
3. Will you push me around so I can play withe buttons?

Wendy Pleakley

Only $100!*

*if you return it before 5:00.

Fantasy Strollers recommends booking four to eight months in advance

Another thing at Disney to schedule months in advance! Hope your Falcon stroller booking matches up with your ability to get Dining and Fastpass reservations in your park of choice that day!

eliza61nyc

Only $100!*

*if you return it before 5:00.

Another thing at Disney to schedule months in advance! Hope your Falcon stroller booking matches up with your ability to get Dining and Fastpass reservations in your park of choice that day!

Is this being offered by Disney?? If I'm reading it correctly this is an outside outfit.

mm121

Quite the racket this company has going. 100 bucks from 9am to 5pm then another 50 until 10pm.

150 dollars for 1 day of using a stroller. Insanity.

ImperfectPixie

Quite the racket this company has going. 100 bucks from 9am to 5pm then another 50 until 10pm.

150 dollars for 1 day of using a stroller. Insanity.
Especially when you can rent a really nice, clean, regular stroller from other companies for far less. As much as I love SW, you'd never catch me pushing one of these things for longer than it takes to snap a pic. (I'm all about minimalism when it comes to bringing things to the parks - even when our youngest was still in a stroller.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom