Oh, great, another noob ..

Buschik320

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hi everyone!

Paula, recently (ok, ok, November) retired (mandatory) airline pirate and wife, mom, stepmom (to a ttl of 6kids, furrymom to a French Retriever, wife calls her a golden doodle, and a spaniel), standup comic, and general lay-about, located on the Surface .. um, sorry, Valley .. Valleeeeey of the Sun .. Phoenix .. I'm about as Mouse-crazed as anyone here, I s'posse .. When I was a kid I was always asked what was I going to be when I grew up, I guess replying with "a great disappointment to my family" became a self-fulfilling prophecy .. 🤔 .. moving on ..

Relatively new WDW AP (January) holders, got back from first trip a month ago and we are looking fwd to many more trips to get our $$ out of the pass and as many renewals as I'll be alive for (I'm old).

Been to DL and DW, I think 20+ times and it doesn't get old, though now, I kinda people watch more than ride .. well, except for Tron, and Pirates, and Avatar, and Tron and Mansion, and Slinky, and Tron, an' .. 3 of my computers have Tron entrance que video (and music) for wallpaper (works on Win10 & 11). Amazon Echo Show (Hey Disney?!) sits on the kitchen counter playing YT Resort channel all day .. .. moving on ..

Crazed Halloween and Christmas decorator .. Each yeah we do a different Halloween theme, but it's always Disney-themed, and never bloody/gory .. How To Train Your Dragon; Encanto; Haunted Mansion (MY FAV!!) complete with Doom Buggys (Lil'Tykes cars), Ghost Host, Ghost Bride, popup tombstones, coffin escape; Corpse Bride; Nightmare Before Christmas w/13' Jack and 7' Sally); Enchanted Tiki Room (full 14min show) with Jose, Michael, Fritz, Pepe talking parrots; 29' Black Pearl with 14 talking singing skellys for it's scallywag crew; Small World (outside only with -some- music, not the mindnumbing, sedating kind) .. themes every year .. neighborhood kids loves coming to see what's new. Shows play for the 2-3 weeks before Halloween.

Christmas has 50k lights to Disney-type music .. also themed each year .. Rudolph and all Misfit Toys; Santa's Workshop; Frozen; plays for almost 6 weeks. If you wanna see my madness come to life, look up "Buschik" on YouTube .. I'm not rich, just irresponsible.. 😳

Anyway .. happy to be here .. though, I'm kinda like Woody Allen, in that, I wouldn't want to be a member of a group that would have someone like me for a member .. bahrhumbum .. (thank you, thank you, I 'm here all week, remember to tip your servers!)

Paula 😏

Buschik320

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Mahalo! Airline Pirate is a combination of two careers .. flew for airlines for 41yrs, and I was a pirate in a previous life (1700's) .. when we would contact controllers and tell them we had the airport weather information, I'd say, "Phoenix Approach, American xxx, descending through 17,000', we have information Arrrrrr" 🤪

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom