Officiants.

TXDisney

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for the "Non-denominational" Disney Wedding officiants? We'd like to be able to communicate w/ the officiant so he can get to know us on a personal level but will still be willing to work w/ us on different traditions we want performed at the ceremony. Thank You.

wdwpooh1027

We are using and met with Rev Tim Herring!! We are doing a civil service, so no religion. He is so personable. I highly recommend him!!

Sweet Melissa

We asked a family member to get ordained to officiate because we worried it might be insulting to a person of faith if we asked them to perform a secular ceremony. However, I've heard really good things about Ron Rosenzweig from other couples who wanted a non-religious ceremony.

CaptainShortty

We are using and met with Rev Tim Herring!! We are doing a civil service, so no religion. He is so personable. I highly recommend him!!

Rev. Tim is wonderful! Such a nice guy and will do really whatever kind of ceremony you like. I would also recommend Rev. Kevin Knox. Very easy going, fun guy who is open to lots of different kinds of ceremonies. Plus, the two of them do many Disney weddings so they're very aware of how "Disney does it".

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We asked a family member to get ordained to officiate because we worried it might be insulting to a person of faith if we asked them to perform a secular ceremony. However, I've heard really good things about Ron Rosenzweig from other couples who wanted a non-religious ceremony.
We used Ron for our wedding at Epcot. He was very good - would highly recommend.

ShellieMae

We used Rev. Tim Herring - at first I was hesitant because I heard he wasn't great with communication and personalization. We hired Jack Day but a week out he cancelled on us due to sickness. Tim was ultimately WONDERFUL.

OrlandoMatt

Rev. Tim is great and does a lot of Disney weddings. Rev. Glynn Ferguson from Sensational Ceremonies (who also officiated my own wedding) is another fantastic choice. I know both of these gentleman personally and you can't go wrong with either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom