Official Photography Contest 9.9.05 - 9.15.05: Macro Photography

barnum42

This is a shot taken with the macro setting on my camera - you know those tiny lizards you see scurrying around the parks? This little chap was more interested in sunbathing outside Tarzan Rocks than scurrying. So I was able to almost touch him with the lens :D

TarzanRocksLizard.jpg

sillyspook13

There's a little story behind this one.....

One afternoon I was waiting in front of the Animal Kingdom kennel for my sister to get out of work (she works in Dinoland). I noticed this ladybug crawling all over the bench, so I started taking pictures of the little guy (or girl?). Just thin one of my friends walks by and says, "Are you taking pictures of the bench?" :lol:

Ta da!

P1020756_edited.jpg

NowInc

CRAP!!!

Wish I saw this contest sooner!!! I gotta remember to look hard for a pic I took about a year ago in epcot..if i can find it..i'll enter (for a change).

FrumiousBoojum

Happy to see non-park contests coming up every now and then...

But, oy... I love taking macro pics of Disney toys and such -- got plenty of them.

So, I chose this one -- taken with Kodak Tri-X ISO400 B&W film of the alien from The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter. Scanned directly from the negative.

I actually made a print of this and it's now on my cubicle wall, along with several other macro Disney pics.

I've posted several others in my gallery at deviantART.

Attachments

• The_Encounter_by_FrumiousBoojum copy.jpg
    The_Encounter_by_FrumiousBoojum copy.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 78

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom