Official Photography Contest 7.29.05 - 8.4.05: Disney on Parade

JROK

I love the detail on these puppets... this giraffe has a little birdy on his back :)

Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!

AK_Parade.jpg

epcotfan

Thanks Mike. :) I took that picture last Monday during the 11pm parade. I was at Pecos Bill's grabbing a late night bite prior to EMH when the parade was about to start. I luckily got a front row view. I had forgotten that there were going to be two parades that night.

OT: I can't believe my vacation is over :(

mrtoad

epcotfan said:
Thanks Mike. :) I took that picture last Monday during the 11pm parade. I was at Pecos Bill's grabbing a late night bite prior to EMH when the parade was about to start. I luckily got a front row view. I had forgotten that there were going to be two parades that night.

OT: I can't believe my vacation is over :(

It is really a clear shot. I try very hard and get a few "decent" shots of SpectroMagic, but nothing like that. Really great...

Vacation being over stinks, I know. We are going later in the month for a quick 4 night stay, which is the shortest we have ever gone for. I am trying not to think about that part as it might ruin it for us. I can't wait to go (my daughter does not know yet) :) .

PhotoDave219

Try like 1/15th of a sec at 800 and flash at somewhere between 1/4-1/16th. The hard part if getting enuff flash to just fill in the dark spaces w/out overpowering the suite lights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom