Official Photography Contest 7.1.05 - 7.7.05: Celebrate America

MagliteL13

DSCF2397_Small_.JPG

Oh and BTW, James from Hall of Presidents is one of the best CMs I've ever met (on and off stage).

sillyspook13

dr_teeth90210 said:
Off Topic- but, Does anyone have a picture of Sugar Snap????
I don't have a picture of Sugar...... but i do have many pictures of her! :animwink:

I'll send them your way when I get home.

barnum42

It may be a bit tenuous, but this is a shot from the Thanksgiving section of the old Kids of the Kingdom "Every Day's a Holiday" show:

ya7urf.jpg

SewIn2Disney

Can I ask another favor? Can you guys see my picture in post #13, or is it just a little square with a red x? I tried posting it twice, it showed up for awhile, and then it goes away.
If not, Speck, could you please use the link found in post #17 when you create the poll? Thank you! I hope I can get this all figured out by the next contest!

tigsmom

SewIn2Disney said:
Can I ask another favor? Can you guys see my picture in post #13, or is it just a little square with a red x? I tried posting it twice, it showed up for awhile, and then it goes away.
If not, Speck, could you please use the link found in post #17 when you create the poll? Thank you! I hope I can get this all figured out by the next contest!

Nothing for me in #13. Next time right click on your photo & copy the "properties" then paste in the "insert image tag" (looks like a photo of a mountain).

SewIn2Disney's photo:

384147525JitSIW_ph.jpg

SewIn2Disney

That's what I did. Barnum helped me.
Is that my picture you tried to post? For me it's coming up as a red x again.
Thank you for trying though!
For next weeks contest I'll put the pic in my photo album and try to upload it from there.

tigsmom

SewIn2Disney said:
That's what I did. Barnum helped me.
Is that my picture you tried to post? For me it's coming up as a red x again.
Thank you for trying though!
For next weeks contest I'll put the pic in my photo album and try to upload it from there.

That is so ODD! I don't get an x at all... there is nothing there now and there was when I did it. :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom