Official Photography Contest 4.15.05 - 4.21.05: Rainy Days

sillyspook13

New Year's Eve 2002-2003 was a wet one!

I put on my rain gear and splashed my way through Magic Kingdom, which was a ghost town! Shortly before midnight I even created a poncho for my camera.......

Ta da!

Attachments

• nye06.jpg
    nye06.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 139

tigger248

Great shots everyone!

This is the first of these contests that I won't be able to participate in. I don't have any rain pics on my computer and I'm not at home to dig something out to scan, due to special circumstances.

stitchlvr

mrtoad...do you mind if I copy your pic just for use as my computer background? I am so in love with it! I would love to see it everyday when I boot up!

mrtoad

stitchlvr said:
mrtoad...do you mind if I copy your pic just for use as my computer background? I am so in love with it! I would love to see it everyday when I boot up!

Yes, no problem at all. :)

MissM

rainy-day-mk-june04.jpg

Hiding in Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in Liberty Square June 2004. I took the photo to show how close I was to the Hall of Presidents. Because just moments before the shot was taken, lightning actually hit the Hall of Presidents. It was loud and scary and freaked me out. It downpoured for awhile, but it was the very (very!) close lightening that kept us hiding in the store.
-m

Gregory

Wow.. my bad.. I just saw "21" as the day in the topic, djmatthews entry from about 3 days ago, and though "Wow, I didn't miss it"

:eek:

I knew something like that would happen.. lol

tigsmom

I asked Brad if he could get the old threads locked, but he didn't want to push his luck. (guess its not easy running comtests)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom