Official Photography Contest 3.25.05 - 3.31.05: World Showcase Photography Contest

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Here is my entry for this contest.

1305111_1197-med.JPG

Hope you like it :)

scorp111

showphoto.php

I didn't have that many really good photos of WS, so I went this picture of my current country of residence..

Attachments

• IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 81

PhotoDave219

Hey you people who are obsessed with rules, Speck runs these contests, let him handle it. Youre not a moderator/judge or person of that nature, so relax and go back tro complaining about cinderelklabration or how soarin doesnt fit or hot everything would be different if walt were alive, and leave the rule enforcing to those who's purpose it is.

Crapola, if i could negrep you people i would....

DisJosh

PhotoDave219 said:
Hey you people who are obsessed with rules, Speck runs these contests, let him handle it. Youre not a moderator/judge or person of that nature, so relax and go back tro complaining about cinderelklabration or how soarin doesnt fit or hot everything would be different if walt were alive, and leave the rule enforcing to those who's purpose it is.

Obsessed with rules? I'm pretty sure this entire community is based on RULES. It's been that way for the four years I've been a member here.

Anywho, I merely let Corrus know his photo was out of context for this particular contest. No harm there...I think Corrus would agree. I'm not sure why you saw fit to completely over-react and make a buffoon out of your self. :veryconfu

Tim G

PhotoDave219 said:

No, no, no.... he's right!!

I just overlooked... LOL:DLOL too many other things on my mind...

se8472

also he ask that you not post the pic's as attachments but use the feature

well its not really a rule, but it is in red :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom