Official Photography Contest 2.4.05 - 2.10.05: The China Pavilion

PhotoDave219

SirNim said:
funky blur

Thats camera shake, it happens.

And now against my better judgement, I'll actually put something up for this one...

Attachments

• china.jpg
    china.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 212

tigsmom

PhotoDave219 said:

And now against my better judgement, I'll actually put something up for this one...

Dave, I'm glad you decided to enter a photo, I always look forward to seeing your work. :wave:

arcsbite

Doh
I keep forgetting to come back and submit1 there should be an e mail alert for new contests/winner announcments!!

anyway...my pic
I love this because of the blue sky, lovely day for December!

china.jpg

Jekyll Baker

A little action shot - unfortunately he dropped those bowls and "coach" did not look too happy about it :(

Attachments

• Acrobats.jpg
    Acrobats.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 158

speck76

Original Poster
PhotoDave219 said:
Thats camera shake, it happens.

Dave....I like the pic.

From things that you have told me, and from what Nick has told me in the past, I tried to shoot something that would have been similar to this.

Unfortunatly, the guy was flirting with the girls in the front of me, and I could not get a good shot off.

I was disappointed at my shot this week, but I think it is much better that what I was shooting when I first got this camera in November.

leaf44

Wow, I actually remembered to post something before the contest deadline. It's the first time in months :). If the border is not allowed, I would be happy to remove it when I have access to Photoshop this evening. I'm at work now and I just pulled it off my DeviantArt account and uploaded it so I wouldn't miss the deadline again :).

Attachments

• EpcotSeries3CP.png
    EpcotSeries3CP.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 214

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom