Official Photography Contest 2/2/06 - 2/8/06 Tomorrowland Contest

maelstrom

carousel%20of%20progress.jpg

duchess1576

I'm embarassed to say that I have exactly 4 pictures I took in Tomorrowland. I can't believe it!

Here's one of them:

(don't hate it, just cuz the ride isn't the most popular!)

2-3.jpg

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Just looking for clarification...is the deadline on the 8th or 9th?

Maybe its just a typo on the title?
Ok...the dates are off...I took it straight from Speck's list of topics...not realizing that they were off...

The contest ends tonight (Thursdays) at 11:59 PACIFIC like they have been in the past.

I will have the new contest posted tomorrow. (Hopefully by 1:00 EST...we'll see just how much work I have to do at work...as of right now...it's a big bunch of nothing...)

Sorry for the confusion and I will fix the dates for the other contests as we go along. (or when I update Speck's list) :D

SewIn2Disney

hey Nibblesandbits....if you're looking for suggestions, I recently posted a list of possible contest ideas over in the "offical contest list" thread. Thanks again for taking over the contests!

m star

I believe the rules say that you have to take the picture, but its not my call

Also, nibbles, as I had stated in another thread, I think there should be more contests themed on specific attractions.

tigsmom

m star said:
I believe the rules say that you have to take the picture, but its not my call

Also, nibbles, as I had stated in another thread, I think there should be more contests themed on specific attractions.

According to the rules, the last picture is not eligible to be voted on. It can be left in to be admired. Sorry.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
yep...tigsmom and m star are correct cac2889. I'm sorry, but since you didn't take the photograph, I can't include it in the contest. But I thank you for entering and please enter again! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom