OFFICIAL Favorite Deluxe Resort

christopher

Pay no attention to my other Favorite Deluxe Resort Poll, due to the fact that I forgot the Wilderness Lodge. That is absolutley unnacceptable! Moderators feel free to delete it. So I bring you, a fixed official poll.

My vote still goes to the Poly, and it probably always will! :lol:

Huggups

Since I should only vote for resorts where I've stayed. I would have to say the OKW (Dec 8 - 13, 2002) :sohappy: . I just love how secluded and quiet it is and they have the best rooms in WDW as far I'm concerned and the best value. But the two runner-ups are the Boardwalk & Contemporary (Towers only).

Would definitely love to stay at WL & AKL and they are on my must stay list :dazzle:

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Oooooh, such a hard decision! I can't just vote for one! Don't know what to do!

We LOVED stayed at the Polynesian last December. The grounds are so well kept and it's just awesome. Liked the convenience of having the monorail right within walking distance.

We liked staying at the Contemporary a few years back basically for the fact it was on the monorail system and Chef Mickeys. Didn't care for the pool area too much though....the Polynesian definitely wins for the pool area!

We've been staying at OKW with our DVC membership and they are great...we love having our own little "house" to stay in. So much different than a hotel room. The pools are scattered which eliminates a lot of overcrowding; however, there are no slides.

The AK was ok...we went when it just opened and it was a nuthouse. Things were very disorganized at first...I'm sure they have improved it by now...I think they were just getting the cracks out of the system. I'd like to stay there again...I think they are the only ones that have a 24 hour pool!

Those are our favorites!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

GGG1

I love the Yacht Club with the sand bottomed pool and great waterslide. Also, to be able to walk right over to EPCOT is a huge added bonus.

Upvote 0

Disneyfan101

We just got back two weeks ago from the Polynesian. It gets my vote consistently. This is our 3rd visit to the Polynesian. I've stayed at other resorts on site, but always go back to the Polynesian. It's just beautiful and relaxing. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

lamarvenoy

the contemporary tower on the MK side is perfect to me. i've stayed in almost every hotel and i keep going back to the contemporary. if i was elvis that would be my graceland.

Upvote 0

Bongo

Life is full of tough choice (says Ursula)!!!

Last year I stayed at he AKL and also at the Wilderness. When we go back this year we chose the Wilderness once more as opposed to AKL.

I voted for WL.

But AKL is excellent.

On the other hand I visited and ate at the other resorts. The place I want to go the most is at the Dolphin. I feel superhuman when I walk by the magnificent fountain at the Dolphin, it is just like being in paradise (so says my first wife, and my second wife -- of course not in the same trip LOL!)
:hammer:

I also like very very much the Yacht Club and those who mention its pool: it is so very true. I have to say the Boarwalk Inn attracts me too.

My wife (the 2nd!) now would be interested to go at the Poly. 'Ohana is her favorite restaurant. Oh well, it's so hard to make this tough choice.

The GF would be the least attractive to us given it's very high price and also every time we walked in this hotel it seems that the clientele is older (no offense). So we are not quite ready for this hotel, although it can only be a misconception that we have.

Oh well, at least, whether you saty at the All Stars or at the GF, the most important is to have fun during a trip. In ten days, I'll be only ... ;) at the Port Orleans, only that! :p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom