OFFICIAL Favorite Deluxe Resort

christopher

Pay no attention to my other Favorite Deluxe Resort Poll, due to the fact that I forgot the Wilderness Lodge. That is absolutley unnacceptable! Moderators feel free to delete it. So I bring you, a fixed official poll.

My vote still goes to the Poly, and it probably always will! :lol:

thumper

Originally posted by christopher
Pay no attention to my other Favorite Deluxe Resort Poll, due to the fact that I forgot the Wilderness Lodge. That is absolutley unnacceptable!

:lol:

Christopher, much better! (p.s. i still voted for the Wilderness Lodge!):sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I love Polynesian it is one of the greatest resorts in Disney. I have been there two times and love it the most. The beach is the most relaxing place in all of Disney. I go to the beach close my eyes and reminisce about my day at Disney.

Upvote 0

kal1484

Poly gets my vote, cuz what is better than the monorail, and waking up to see cindy's castle, AKL is cool though, so are all the rest...

Upvote 0

all_good_chic

Beach club is my fav! I love everything about it. I would have to say it has the best resort pool at walt disney world. Perfect walking distants to epcot and only a short boat ride away from mgm. The hotel is great... i couldn't ask for anything better.:)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
I can't choose just one! ;) It all depends upon my mood, time of year, which park I want to spend the most time in, who I'm with, and which resort has the best deal when I call! ;)

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

I had to Vote for AKL, atmosphere, and the resort overall are just awesome. I haven't stayed at the Poly since I was like two. My opinion may change since I will be staying there in like 16 days!!

12 days to go!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

AKL-- June 26
Disney Cruise-- June 27-30
Poly-- June 30- July 5

Upvote 0

christopher

Original Poster
I'm surprised that there are not many votes for the Grand Floridian. Afterall it is "the" deluxe resort of WDW. I love to visit it but I think its a bit to formal for me to stay at and feel relaxed like I do at the Poly. What do you guys think?:)

Upvote 0

Grumpy 70

My wife talked me into staying at the Grand Floridian when we went to DW in December. I must admit that it is beautiful. It is also nice to say that you have stayed there but it just doesn't capture tha magic for me like the Poly does. When I go to the Poly I feel as if I am wisked away to a tropical land. I also love the restaurants. O'hana is one of my favorites and I cannot go a morning without having my Kona coffee and Tonga Toast.

Just thinking about it is making wish I was there now.

My vote is for the POLY!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

christopher

Original Poster
Originally posted by Grumpy 70
My wife talked me into staying at the Grand Floridian when we went to DW in December. I must admit that it is beautiful. It is also nice to say that you have stayed there but it just doesn't capture tha magic for me like the Poly does. When I go to the Poly I feel as if I am wisked away to a tropical land. I also love the restaurants. O'hana is one of my favorites and I cannot go a morning without having my Kona coffee and Tonga Toast.

Just thinking about it is making wish I was there now.

My vote is for the POLY!!!!!!!!!!

Thats true, it does seem to a be place that you like saying that you have stayed at. But I still made my reservations for the poly instead.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom