Official and Unofficial: Ask your Disney Questions

powlessfamily4

My question is... Are you the same Bartman that screwed things up for the Chicago Cubs in the 2003 playoffs?? I mean you live in Florida and the game did go to the Marlins!!

ROFL ...... sorry

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
i'm with you.

I didn't realize attractions CMs were so knowlegable on all areas of WDW. I also didn't realize so many people on here would think so too...

:shrug:

Totally agreed...This is the most "Look at me" post I have ever seen on here for a long time!

rsoxguy

Totally agreed...This is the most "Look at me" post I have ever seen on here for a long time!

No, this is the most "look at me" post you've seen on a long time.

look-at-me.jpg

devoy1701

Huh?

:veryconfu

The OP is not partial to any extra inside knowlegde just because he was/is an front line attractions CM for the past 5 years. His answers are no more than just tidbits that have been repeated here with some personal spin that makes them seem "witty". The past couple posters and I have tried to make that clear. By asking him more questions like that you're just buying into the game more and more unsuspecting posters might be fooled into thinking he's actually privy to inside information when really he's just making up this cr@p as he goes along.

Just saying! :wave:

Was I too blunt? Maybe I shouldn't have chosen to be involved with this thread on a Friday afternoon!

The OP is not partial to any extra inside knowlegde just because he was/is an front line attractions CM for the past 5 years. His answers are no more than just tidbits that have been repeated here with some personal spin that makes them seem "witty". The past couple posters and I have tried to make that clear. By asking him more questions like that you're just buying into the game more and more unsuspecting posters might be fooled into thinking he's actually privy to inside information when really he's just making up this cr@p as he goes along.

Just saying! :wave:

Was I too blunt? Maybe I shouldn't have chosen to be involved with this thread on a Friday afternoon!

I've only registered and been posting for two days and haven't been able to scan through too many older posts so don't have a complete grasp of the feel to these boards yet. I had heard this from a couple of different CM's in DHS on different trips and thought I could gain some more insight. I'll try to control myself regarding the rumor mill. :p

dave&di

I've only registered and been posting for two days and haven't been able to scan through too many older posts so don't have a complete grasp of the feel to these boards yet. I had heard this from a couple of different CM's in DHS on different trips and thought I could gain some more insight. I'll try to control myself regarding the rumor mill. :p

Welcome to the boards, you will find many different personalities on here, please take them with a pinch of salt. You grow a thick skin after a while! :wave:

bartman454

Original Poster
Hi folks Bartman here and before I answer the question of the day I would like to comment on Devoy's post of earlier. I will fully admit that I dont have the answers for everything and there are certain attractions and areas of which I have no clue what the future holds. As for knowing certain people in other fields of business while I most definitely dont have Marty Sklar or any of the other imagineers on speed dial I am casual friends with one jr imagineer who for the sake of their job I must keep anonymous. I have also worked under many managers who have passed on information to me over the years so I do have the occassional tidbit. I started doing this just for fun and to hopefully answer any questions anyone may have, not to become the next Jim Hill.

So thats all I have to say about that, so lets get to the question of the day from Stitchaholic

Q- Will Lotso be returning to the parks anytime soon?

Official: Lotso can currently be seen in the Pixar Play Parade daily at Hollywood Studios:D

Unofficial: Generally speaking I would say Lotso's time is up at the Studios. However there is a slight chance he could be available for a surprise meet and greet at certain special events. Whenever a new animated movie comes out the characters are usually on a limited basis. I will say one thing I feel sorry for the person who is a "good friend" of Lotso during the Pixar parade they must be exhausted after that thing.

Bartman

bartman454

Original Poster
Hi everybody its Bartman again time to play some catch up, next question is from KanineKrunchies

Q: Will the sorcerers hat at Hollywood Studios be taken down in the near future?

Official Answer: At this time Disney has no plans to remove the Sorcerers Hat in front of Hollywood Studios.

Unofficial Answer: For the time being the hat isnt going anywhere as much as almost everyone on WDWMAGIC wished it would. The main reason for this is Disney's insistence on having something uniquely Disney as the landmark for each park (My personal fav being the mammoth Tree of Life.) I dont want to start the whole argument of "Hat or No Hat" here on the forums but I will say that I do prefer the Graumans Chinese Theatre. Hey even if they wanted to build something else and take down Great Movie Ride I would be open to it (As long as it is top of the line). In fact Disney could build two medium sized attractions in the space that GMR currently resides in, yes the attraction take up that much space.

This being said I have heard no reliable info that this is going to happen.

Bartman

bartman454

Original Poster
Bartman here again, okay Sassagoula here you go

Q: Where was I Cubs game October 14, 2003

Official Answer: I was alone in my apartment asleep

Unofficial Answer: I am sorry but I wasnt there this picture is definitely not me because I have an ipod with much smaller head phones :D

Anyway back to Disney questions!

Bartman

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom