Offical Photography Contest 7/11/06 - 7/20/06 Fireworks Contest

ZapperZ

There have been many difficult contest to vote on, but I think this one has got to take the cake. There is NO WAY for me to pick just one picture out of these gems!

Zz.

mpaul32001

122705025qw9.jpg

The only fireworks picture i have taken i could find on my hard drive....not a very good one... :brick:

Uponastar

ZapperZ said:
There have been many difficult contest to vote on, but I think this one has got to take the cake. There is NO WAY for me to pick just one picture out of these gems!

Zz.

Boy, do I agree!
These are amazing!

DizWiz

There are some VERY good entries. It's going to be hard to pick just one to vote for.

allabtbrdway: Where did you take that picture? By the angle of the castle, it appears that it may have been on the walkway near Cosmic Ray's Cafe. Pretty neat. I didn't know you could see so many fireworks from that location. You must have captured that image during the finale in order to get so many in one image. I need to set up camp there next time I'm going to take pictures of Wishes.

WDWScottieBoy, Horizons1 and Monorail: You all have such unique shots and each one is wonderful!

Good job, everyone!

allabtbrdway

DizWiz said:
allabtbrdway: Where did you take that picture? By the angle of the castle, it appears that it may have been on the walkway near Cosmic Ray's Cafe. Pretty neat. I didn't know you could see so many fireworks from that location. You must have captured that image during the finale in order to get so many in one image. I need to set up camp there next time I'm going to take pictures of Wishes.

yeah this one is from the rose garden walkaway,, it was kind of a fluke! we got stuck in that mob of people by the castle so we decided to hide out a little there. and yes its the finale...right before all of the smoke and crazy numbers of fireworks are shot off. Its cool b/c you can see that the fireworks are shot from behind the castle as well. Another fun spot is in Fantasyland by the snow white ride...you have to stand sideways to see the whole show haha:lol:

jesserin

Fantastic Picture Scott! Your work always blows me away... I'm impressed as always... :sohappy:

I think this is my favorite catagory ever... everyone did a wonderful job! :)

WDWScottieBoy said:
Here is one that is rarely seen and one that I am very proud of. It was taken at MGM for the 4th of July this year. (It was hard to choose as I took over 350 shots of the show.)

mgm4thofjuly055xq5.jpg

ChipnDaleGal

I've just got to reiterate what everyone else has said, there are some absolutely fantastic entries out there. Mine definitely doesn't compare, but I liked the Sorcerer Mickey hat castle theme the best out of my pics.

fireworks.jpg

wbboy29

Great pics so far everyone. This is my first entry into one of these contest for a few years I think. But anyway here's my entry.......:wave:

Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
Illuminations0012-1.jpg

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
ZapperZ said:

Zz.
last day today!!!

sillyspook13

barnum42 said:
I have a similar shot - but not a patch on that, it just does not have the colour.

Thread drift - are you spottable in Pirates?
Not the second one, but you'll see him in the third!:animwink:

wbboy29

sillyspook13 said:
Not the second one, but you'll see him in the third!:animwink:

Sorry for the thread drift....

Thanks spook, lol. Yeah I'm not in 2, I worked on part 3. So I can't say at this point if you'll see me or not. It just depends on if I make it past the cutting room, lol. I'm crossing my fingures though. I was in a few really good shots. :D

wbboy29

allabtbrdway said:
Wow, Norm, great shot!! We are leaving Saturday for the WORLD so...see ya soon!

Thanks this is one of my favorite pics. I hope you have a safe trip down here, and also have a wonderful vacation. Maybe I'll see you around the world, lol

barnum42

wbboy29 said:
Sorry for the thread drift....

Thanks spook, lol. Yeah I'm not in 2, I worked on part 3. So I can't say at this point if you'll see me or not. It just depends on if I make it past the cutting room, lol. I'm crossing my fingures though. I was in a few really good shots. :D
Cool - I lost track of things. I know what you mean about the cutting room floor - that's where my Dad in Phantom of the Opera mostly ended.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom