Off-site option information

Giselle

Original Poster
Hello everyone! Here's come my first question!
We are now trying to decide if it's better for us to stay in a disney resort or off-site instead. We know of course that Disney Resorts have so many vantages (extra hours, extra magic, extra "disney mood"). But we know that they have so many extra costs, too!
One thing I can not understant from all the reviews on the internet: how breakfast works?
I know that Hotels do not include it in tickets and I saw a lot of "breakfast with characters". But what about a simple breakfast? For me and my boyfriend, breakfast is just cappuccino+brioche and I just want to know if there is any way to avoid spending 10$ for it.

Do you have any suggestions? (If you think that even Disney breakfast is a "must-do", please tell me about it!)

Thank you,
Giselle

BigRedDad

Not exactly sure what you are asking but here goes. You can stay offsite for 50-90% of the price of an equivalent Disney resort, even then it is not exactly equivalent. There are quick service places and little coffee shops to get what you are looking for in breakfast. However, a character breakfast will run you about $30 a person after all is said and done. The only must-do breakfasts are ones with characters in my opinion. Otherwise, you are paying a lot for so little.

We stay offsite, make our own breakfast, and save a ton. We do the same with dinners especially if the resort has a grill.

monykalyn

May consider doing a split stay if you will have a car-book the disney resort first to take advantage of 60 day FP, then move offsite for space and save money-even paying for parking you can save a ton with food and hotel. Can also buy multiday tickets from an authorized reseller and save a few bucks there too.

drwadadli

May consider doing a split stay if you will have a car-book the disney resort first to take advantage of 60 day FP, then move offsite for space and save money-even paying for parking you can save a ton with food and hotel. Can also buy multiday tickets from an authorized reseller and save a few bucks there too.
I like this idea. Split stays are becoming more popular

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom