Off property using a bus

sbkline

Original Poster
Technically, the busses are for WDW resort guests only. However, on our previous off property visits, it has never been a problem to get on a bus and go to a different park, and then come back at the end of the day and get out car. Is there any indication that this is changing with the introduction of the wrist bands? Previously, short of asking every guest as they board the bus, there was no way to know who was a resort guest and who wasn't. Now, however, the bus driver will be able to see who has a wrist band and who doesn't. So I am curious if they are actually enforcing the rule now that you must be a guest of the WDW resort in order to use the bus, now that they can see a wristband, or lack thereof, on people who are boarding. Our next visit may very well be offsite and I wonder if we will have any problem taking the bus if we desire to?

sbkline

Original Poster
Well that should put that fallacy to rest once and for all!

Thanks guys. I'm sure I have read in some of the books as well, that it is officially for WDW resort guests only (although from experience I know that they don't enforce it, even if it's true). Glad to know we won't be grilled if we get on a bus without a wristband. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom