# of Guests on each ADR???

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
Does anyone know... :shrug:

My parents are meeting us (family of 4) about 3 days into our trip to WDW. When I make my ADRs at 180 +10, for the +10 days...will I only be allowed to book ADRs for a party of 4 (since our lodging confirm is for 4 guests) OR will I be allowed to book ADRs for a party of 6??? I may just be looking in the wrong places, but I can't find the answer anywhere. :brick:I just don't want to waste time when the day comes to book. Thanks!!!

Lbg206

You can definitely book it for all 6 of you. We are doing the same thing because there will be two of us part of the time and then other family members for part of the week. The restaurants are not connected to your reservtion and you don't even need to give your reservation confirmation number....at least not if you make them online. If you do it by phone I'm sure it would be fine too. all they ask if the number of people and the ages of anyone under 18. Hope you have a great time!!!

Rob562

You can definitely book it for all 6 of you. We are doing the same thing because there will be two of us part of the time and then other family members for part of the week. The restaurants are not connected to your reservtion and you don't even need to give your reservation confirmation number....at least not if you make them online. If you do it by phone I'm sure it would be fine too. all they ask if the number of people and the ages of anyone under 18. Hope you have a great time!!!

Just to correct a minor mis-statement, you do need to give your hotel reservation number whether booking online or over the phone if you'll be using the 180+10 feature of booking ADRs (as the OP indicated they would be doing), because they have to confirm your eligibility to use the extended booking window.

But, your answer was correct that the number of Guests isn't tied to how many people are on the reservation. I've made reservations for 8 while staying in a room with 2 people.

-Rob

Lbg206

That's probably true, sorry....I always make them within the 180 day mark, but don't think I've done the 180+10 so I didn't know that part. Either way though you can make the reservations for as many people as you wish.

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
Thanks for the clarification! I'm so thankful for the whole 180+10 system, but I don't want to mess it up. Thanks again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom